capt14k

Prices of Black Rifles

Just now, capt14k said:

The way I read the purpose of the testing was to switch from 5.56. I guess that could just be an excuse to use up the budget so it isn't but, but that needs to stop at all levels of government.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Might be to use it or lose it.. or maybe its a serious test for something in the future.. no one will know until its done.

Might be to use it or lose it.. or maybe its a serious test for something in the future.. no one will know until its done.

That use it or lose it is the exact problem that needs fixing. I find it odd that suddenly many GOP have forgotten about the national debt and running deficits. Unless they are really talking about hitting the the reset button it is bad policy to continually run Billion Dollar yearly debt.

I do think the reset button can be done, but every country would have to be on board. Some people would get hurt by it but it would be good for the majority in the end. The ones who would be hurt the most is the Rothchilds and people like them to which I say good. They have made their money off the wars of nations for centuries.

3 minutes ago, capt14k said:

That use it or lose it is the exact problem that needs fixing. I find it odd that suddenly many GOP have forgotten about the national debt and running deficits. Unless they are really talking about hitting the the reset button it is bad policy to continually run Billion Dollar yearly debt.

I do think the reset button can be done, but every country would have to be on board. Some people would get hurt by it but it would be good for the majority in the end. The ones who would be hurt the most is the Rothchilds and people like them to which I say good. They have made their money off the wars of nations for centuries.

Did this conversation just switch to the GOP and Rothchilds? LOL

and when you say "People like them" do you mean my people?

Did this conversation just switch to the GOP and Rothchilds? LOL
and when you say "People like them" do you mean my people?

I thought your people were one of the real tribes? Rothschild are Ashkenazi Zionists.

I am Ashkenazi you racist bastard [emoji4]

Then you aren't even Jewish. I fell down that rabbit hole over the weekend. The whole 13th tribe thing.

next time you start a thread just put ??? since most of your threads cover hundreds of topics LOL

True. It is interesting that we ended up at the 13th Tribe and Zionism.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there were actually 14 tribes and Zionism has zero to do with the tribes... There are Christians who are Zionists and jews who are not.

Who are the 14? It is 12 tribes according to the link you sent me. Now you are confusing me.

11 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Who are the 14? It is 12 tribes according to the link you sent me. Now you are confusing me.

LOL... google is your friend. we can continue this on TXT lol...

Ephraim and Manasseh; the sons of Joseph; adopted by Jacob - Genesis 48

OK so those 2 split one tribe to make 13 and the fake tribe is really 14th tribe. I get it now. [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, capt14k said:

OK so those 2 split one tribe to make 13 and the fake tribe is really 14th tribe. I get it now. emoji23.png

You seem a little confused LOL, I thought this was explained in txt LOL

Just now, Sniper22 said:

Wow, talk about sending a thread right into the dumpster.

Its extremely easy. LOL

2 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Go Eagles!!!

Better yet Go OH12

Just now, W2MC said:

:rolleyes: 

13? 

Jacob didn't disown Joseph when he adopted Ephraim and Manasseh...

Dont confuse him anymore

Just now, capt14k said:

Let's not speak of OH12 it was kind of embarrassing. Focus on WA8.

I hate the Eagles, Giants, and Jets. I am a Panther Fan.

Embarrassing?

:rolleyes: 
13? 
Jacob didn't disown Joseph when he adopted Ephraim and Manasseh...

OK so 14 plus the 1 fake tribe so book should really be called the 15th Tribe.

Embarrassing?

The last 5 eelctions GOP encumbant won by 37-40pts. I will take the win, but it never should have been that close.

2 minutes ago, capt14k said:

OK so 14 plus the 1 fake tribe so book should really be called the 15th Tribe.

The last 5 eelctions GOP encumbant won by 37-40pts. I will take the win, but it never should have been that close.

Hate is a strong motive to get out an vote in off elections..   In the general you will see a big differences.

Just now, capt14k said:

So how many tribes are left today? If there are 10 lost and there were 14.1 are there 4.1 left or 2.1 left?

We are off that topic already... We are now into elections.

Hate is a strong motive to get out an vote in off elections..   In the general you will see a big differences.

True but the turnout numbers weren't way off. 200k. Last 6 elections have fluctuated between 220k-360k and it's not just Presidential Election years where turnout is higher. I would have to spend some more time researching the demographics of the district. The losses by the Progressive Left Wing candidates was the bigger story last night, along with the solid showings in WA especially WA8.

We are off that topic already... We are now into elections.

My threads don't just drift they make figure 8s.