Maksim

A Great starting place for handgun research

Just to let you guys know, there's another thread here that explains about a project that I am currently working on with a targeted launch date of late 2010, WhichGun.com:

http://www.njgunforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2915

It's going to be a site that is similar to GunDirectory, but with some added features that may make it even more useful to you than GunDirectory.

This was all started because I've found GunDirectory to be a great source of information, but almost always runs extremely slow. It's something that my friends (with different ISP's) have experienced too. So, being a web developer and database administrator, I decided to design a new site for firearms information.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for features that you would like to see on WhichGun.com, please let me know.

[quote name='jersey_emt' timestamp='1256440114' post='159818

If you have any ideas or suggestions for features that you would like to see on WhichGun.com, please let me know.

Very nice. Looking forward to reading the rifle section.

Edit: just realized that was posted long time ago.

I am not sure if this is the right thread so if I am wrong please forgive the intrusion . Here is the question: Can anyone suggest a shop or two where I can purchase a NJ compliant CZ-75 . I want a full size ,metal variant with a 15 round magazine .

I prefer to find a shop in norther New Jersey but ,if the shop has enough to offer i would drive a couple of hours to get to them.If you can suggest a dealer or two please do so  ,

I am not sure if this is the right thread so if I am wrong please forgive the intrusion . Here is the question: Can anyone suggest a shop or two where I can purchase a NJ compliant CZ-75 . I want a full size ,metal variant with a 15 round magazine .

I prefer to find a shop in norther New Jersey but ,if the shop has enough to offer i would drive a couple of hours to get to them.If you can suggest a dealer or two please do so  ,

Saw this just now in August so maybe you're not even looking for a CZ or maybe you found one by now, but I've got mine at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters in Bordentown on route 130.   I got my SP-01 there and they had a shelf full of:   SP-01  (tactical and shadow models), the p01, p07 (9mm and .40), p09, a stainless 75, and I think a 75B.  I personally have been looking for the 75 Compact and my brother told me just yesterday he was in there for their big sale going on and they had it, so I called and reserved one over the phone last night right before they closed.   So if you don't mind the drive that could be a good place to go.

Also, CZ's website had a list of "authorized dealers"....punch in your zip code and radius and stores will come up that sell CZ's.  Obviously stock will vary store to store but that's why I went to Cheyenne Mountain in the 1st place because they popped up on the list and were the closest store to me within 30 miles or whatever.  Glad I did.