JohnnyB

We are up again! What happened? NJGF withdrawl symtoms.

I learned a couple of things:

1) I have a problem. After frantically slapping the refresh key about 50 times, eyes wide with terror at the thought of the forums being GONE... I am quite sure the physical symptoms I experienced next were due to withdrawal. Yes, the DTs. And, within 2 hours, I was checking out other gun forums... in desperate need of a "fix".

2) The last one hired always gets the blame. To set the record straight... I did not crash the system. And for goodness sakes, I did not kidnap Krdshrk. Sheesh, people! Get a grip. #Don'tblamePeel #Peelisinnocent 

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

1) I have a problem. After frantically slapping the refresh key about 50 times, eyes wide with terror at the thought of the forums being GONE... I am quite sure the physical symptoms I experienced next were due to withdrawal. Yes, the DTs. And, within 2 hours, I was checking out other gun forums... in desperate need of a "fix".

2) The last one hired always gets the blame. To set the record straight... I did not crash the system. And for goodness sakes, I did not kidnap Krdshrk. Sheesh, people! Get a grip. #Don'tblamePeel #Peelisinnocent 

That's just what a russian spy /Mod would say.

• Like 3

All joking aside unless the Mods here are given Admin Rights your forum likely will not exist sooner than later. See Surplus Rifle Forum which was my personal favorite. All the old posts are gone and it is a shell of its former self. One owner with the only Admin Access = Forum Shutdown.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

A post to r/NJGuns on Reddit could help communicate forum issues when these things happen. 

And/or the NJGF Facebook page? @Krdshrk…? I know you're the one that handles the Facebook page. So, what makes the most sense here? It's a good suggestion, I think, to have an alternate notification system. 

10 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

reddit is it's own thing - I'm on there.  Didn't feel the need to post about it unless if someone raised a question on the /r/njguns subreddit.

I did post on Facebook about it.

i didn't even know we had a farcebook page. saw nothing. found out on mewe from jack robert g

5 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

T shirts?:D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

The only good I see is it put Greenday out of business for a little while! Next paycheck may be a little short!:)

Soros said I'm good and he won't blame me for my day of inactivity on here.

• Like 4