Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SJG

P365 Update

8 posts in this topic

Shot 250 rounds from a June mfg date in the P365, no failure to feeds, one failure to lock open, no other malfunctions. Gun carries great in an Alien Gear IWB holster (in Fl) now. I really like the friction grip.  Internals look good so far. Gun is extremely accurate and easy to get on target with x-ray sights. Much better in the hand with the optional 12 rounder although the included 10 rounder is not bad. Hard to believe they fit all these rounds in such a small package.  The trigger feels good and resets well. Initially, I did not realize that on disassembly you may need to push up slide release before you rotate take down lever from 4 to 6 position to reinstall slide--but it is mentioned in the manual. This is on track to be my favorite carry gun along with the Walther PPS M2. So far, it appears that Sig has resolved any design/mfg problems--

1 person likes this

400 rounds fired so far, no FTF, FTE, 2 failures to lock back on open( I may have contributed, not sure) using the Alien Gear IWB holster--i like it. Trigger smoothing out more. Fired 400 with 115 grain, various mfg all brass. Yeah the 12 round mags are expensive, shop them on the internet. Not sure why no one has come out with a +2 adapter. Love the friction grip on this pistol.