sroc112

So what has everyone done with their 15 round mags?

a little off topic but has anyone had experience in blocking HexMags 15 rounders to 10 rounds?  I got 6 hexmags that I bought which are 15/30 and just sitting tight on them.  If there are cheap conversion kits that meet the regulations of "permanently blocked" i'd rather just do that than buy new 10 round mags.

Just now, peacewalker said:

a little off topic but has anyone had experience in blocking HexMags 15 rounders to 10 rounds?  I got 6 hexmags that I bought which are 15/30 and just sitting tight on them.  If there are cheap conversion kits that meet the regulations of "permanently blocked" i'd rather just do that than buy new 10 round mags.

Call hexmag, their customer service is amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peacewalker said:

I tried this, didn’t work to well. Ended up just buying a 10 rounder.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tony13 said:

I tried this, didn’t work to well. Ended up just buying a 10 rounder.

Ah thanks for sharing, i was leaning towards buying new 10 rounders because looking at 10/30 just looks too silly now.  I could stomach the sight at 15/30 but now with this bs 10 rd limit it just looks like i'm hyper overcompensating.  Sigh guess i'll figure out what to do with all my 15/30 hexmags in a few months...

26 minutes ago, peacewalker said:

Sigh guess i'll figure out what to do with all my 15/30 hexmags in a few months...

You'll be taking them to the range when we win the injunction and get the law overturned.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Bighungry618 said:

If anyone is that worried about jackbooted, brownshirted thugs kicking in your door and butt raping the cat while pilfering your illegal more-than-10-round magazines.   PM me and i'll send you an address to which you can ship them...      

For fucks sake people....repeat this to yourself three times a day:  "what magazines?" 
Buy one or two for anything you want to take to the range and go about your lives.

Drop da mic.   

Mine have all been stored at my new home in New Hampshire.  NJ can bite my hairy ass before they see another dime from me (or get my 15-round mags).

If anyone needs a place to store their mags PM me and I'll be happy to put them on a shelf in my gun room...

• Like 1

So now multiple NJ firearms owners are willing to turn over their magazines to the police for no apparent reason. Might as well leave the firearm there too. This is why we have the laws we do in NJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, capt14k said:

So now multiple NJ firearms owners are willing to turn over their magazines to the police for no apparent reason. Might as well leave the firearm there too. This is why we have the laws we do in NJ.

emilianozapata1.jpg

• Like 5

19 hours ago, PeteF said:

Well lets just say my next mag purchases will be standard capacity.

15's, 20's and 30's ARE standard capacity.   Our problem is the douche bag's that run this state.  Their perception is the reality we have to live with... for now.

P.S. I apologize to actual douche bags because I compared you to our state legislators.  That wasn't fair of me.

• Like 4

On 8/9/2018 at 10:20 AM, Sniper22 said:

I thought of a great idea for all the 15 rounders that everyone has.

Anyone have a welder?

We weld all the 15 rounders together, and make a big statue of a guy out of them, like this one below. Also, we take one of the guys hands and make sure he giving the finger, nice and clearly.

Then, we move the statue right in front of Gov. Bucktooth's office, so everyday when he gets to work, he'll see us giving him the finger.

Who's in?

statue.jpg

Hey, I thought this was a great idea.

No takers?

If anyone is that worried about jackbooted, brownshirted thugs kicking in your door and butt raping the cat while pilfering your illegal more-than-10-round magazines.   PM me and i'll send you an address to which you can ship them...      
For fucks sake people....repeat this to yourself three times a day:  "what magazines?" 
Buy one or two for anything you want to take to the range and go about your lives.

You read in the news all the time about someone getting jacked up for something illegal they had in the bottom of the closet.

Land lords enter and can see and report something, domestic issue, post something concerning on line, It does not even have to be something you did, perhaps your adult kids are not angels..

I verbally thru a repairman out of my house a few years back for over charging. He went to the police and said I had a gun ( he saw a replica old west gun hanging on the wall in my office)

I had 3 cops in my house looking for guns... They came to my door and asked to come in to talk. Once in they were like bees swarming around looking all around. In hind sight I should have said I’ll come outside and talk to you.

Lesson learned, Don’t display replica weapons, Keep anything you can’t have in NJ in your Florida condo. Never invite the police in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

I believe that the issue is that people already possess the 15 round magazines. Why should they go out and spend more money on higher capacity magazines that they can't use? Or throw away magazines that they already own? Hence, "storing" the 15 round magazines makes sense. Because, maybe they will finally be forced to leave the state of nj and be able to use them again.

I’m keeping mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Handyman said:

I sold all my 15 rounders and used the money to buy 30 rounders.

Go big or go home.

Exactly...

Like I've been saying, it's not like they tack on a extra year in the slammer for every round over 10.

23 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

I’m keeping mine

I bought more.

• Like 1