sroc112

So what has everyone done with their 15 round mags?

16 minutes ago, matty said:

If I still lived in Hell Hole NJ, I would keep my 15s and SHUT UP ABOUT IT.  Gawdamighty some of you are complete dumbfucks when it comes to broadcasting stuff you should SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT.

Yeah I don't mean to offend anyone but often I see the type of things people ask on here and wonder if they are legitimately stupid or what. Take five seconds and THINK. You KNOW the answer, and should know when to shut your mouth. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, matty said:

If I still lived in Hell Hole NJ, I would keep my 15s and SHUT UP ABOUT IT.  Gawdamighty some of you are complete dumbfucks when it comes to broadcasting stuff you should SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT.

Yes, we should all go hide like this:

Hiding-Under-Bed.jpg

After all, if we say a single word, the boogieman will be knocking on our door.

I wonder who the real paranoid ones are here?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, mossburger said:

Yeah I don't mean to offend anyone but often I see the type of things people ask on here and wonder if they are legitimately stupid or what. Take five seconds and THINK. You KNOW the answer, and should know when to shut your mouth. 

Amen brother. All I could think of reading some of these posts was SHEEP!! I’m not turning in my 15 mags or throwing them out. They are staying right with me.

• Like 2

We all SUCK cause we live in New Jersey!:mad:        I'm still keeping my mags![emoji4]

Amen brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offend away. Some of them need it. There aren’t any snowflakes here are there?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

Here is what I don't understand, and I have said this many times on here in the past. Those who continuously say "I will not comply", or those who say "these mags are stating right here with me", will you REALLY be taking these mags to the range after December if the injunction does not go thru? If you are, then I really hope you can afford the legal problems to follow, both financial and emotional. If you are not, then you are COMPLYING. Whether you destroy them, sell them, send them out of state, or hide them under your floor boards, you are complying.

Now, for those that do plan on keeping their mags at home, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ADVERTISE THAT HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE? You do realize that others read these boards and if Smurphy really wants to make a point don't you think he will have the AG's office scour the internet looking for NJ residents who advertise that "They will not comply", seriously? This is not a tin foil hat moment, this has been proven to be a realistic scenario through out history, even recent history, just look at Florida.

As others on this thread have mentioned, THINK before posting your intentions on the interwebs!!! 

• Like 4

On 8/8/2018 at 2:01 PM, sroc112 said:

So what has everyone done with their 15 round mags?

that depends on why ya want to know.

if the nsa is listening i am complying with all laws,

if the cops are here then may i please see your warrant sir?

if the atf is here theyll just kill my kids and burn down my house and blame it on me anyway

5 hours ago, PK90 said:

I will not comply.

You don't have to.

5 hours ago, MartyZ said:

This is not a tin foil hat moment,

Certainly sounds like it is.

5 hours ago, MartyZ said:

You do realize that others read these boards and if Smurphy really wants to make a point don't you think he will have the AG's office scour the internet looking for NJ residents who advertise that "They will not comply", seriously?

You really think the state has all those resources available to sift through all the trash to bust someone with a 10+ mag?

Will the Magazine Police be sitting outside every range waiting to hook you up and take you away for any 10+ round mags that you have with you in December?

Want to remind me again how many people got arrested in the last decade with 15+ round mags in the state?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

You don't have to.

Certainly sounds like it is.

You really think the state has all those resources available to sift through all the trash to bust someone with a 10+ mag?

Will the Magazine Police be sitting outside every range waiting to hook you up and take you away for any 10+ round mags that you have with you in December?

Want to remind me again how many people got arrested in the last decade with 15+ round mags in the state?

Let's see, for most of the last decade we had Christy, who vetoed all anti gun bills. Now, we have Smurphy, and whether or not he will have the SP or AG go door to door, or have ranges rat people out, I don't know. But it's not in the realm of impossibility. 

My point is, why people would advertise on the internet that they are planning to brake the law, no matter how unconstitutional that law is, is beyond me.

2 hours ago, MartyZ said:

Now, we have Smurphy, and whether or not he will have the SP or AG go door to door, or have ranges rat people out, I don't know. But it's not in the realm of impossibility. 

How about between slim and none. Like I asked above, please list all the people arrested with 15+ mags the last few decades. That should give you a clue.

How many more gun owners are in the state now, since that last mag ban?

2 hours ago, MartyZ said:

My point is, why people would advertise on the internet that they are planning to brake the law, no matter how unconstitutional that law is, is beyond me.

Because it's an anonymous Internet forum. With all the crap going on in the state, do you really think the AG or SP is concerned about a handful of "gun nuts" posting here?

• Like 1

Because it's an anonymous Internet forum. With all the crap going on in the state, do you really think the AG or SP is concerned about a handful of "gun nuts" posting here?

Do you mean Turban man?? Oops, the cops are knocking on my door now!! Lmao.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

How about between slim and none. Like I asked above, please list all the people arrested with 15+ mags the last few decades. That should give you a clue.

Do whatever you want. You want to give the AG PC for a warrant, be my guest.

• Like 2

Not getting rid of property I was forced to buy (at usually higher rates) for this state...

I’ve said in other threads, when it gets closer, and looks like it will go as described in the legislation, anything over ten rounds will go to my godmother’s in PA. Likely within the week of the deadline. Until then, they all stay here. I’ve stated before, I have a career/life ahead of me that I don’t need BS weapon charges to screw that up. I’m very clear with that, and why I don’t like people mudding up my posts on a public forum, which could be taken as I’m doing something questionable. I don’t have the disposable income right now to do it, but if I wanted to by 30 round magazines and keep them in PA, I’d post that without issue. Completely legal... as is the stripped AR lower that is in a cheap Stack-On safe at my godmother’s, which has a Fostech Echo II trigger in it. Can’t cross the river with that, and absolutely will not, but that will be one of my freedom celebration projects... along with a bayonet lug flash hider for my M1A and 20 rounders for my .45 AR).

I’ll have to read the legislation again, as I’m likely going to the range in the next two weeks to square the JP buffer system in my AR. I’ll see what I take the law specifically as, and make my decision if I’ll take a 15 or 10 rounder. Main reason is to check the last round locking the bolt back... which can be done either way (would prefer to try a 30 host magazine, opposed to a straight 20 host/10; rather this rifle run right when I move).

When I’m out of NJ, I might try to sell what I can... keeping the 15 round M1As. Will also keep some of the cut AR 15 rounders, as they sit pretty low. And for the blocked 15 rounders... either sell for cheap when I get settled or just use as test magazines (big red strips being painted on them all). I’m not letting those abominations get into my regular magazines, when that moves forward. Even the guns that I’d need, most aren’t effected. The only notable one is my Glock 30S, which I lose the 13 rounders with X-Grip (all else is 9 or 10... thank you .45).

NJ pissed me off, as I originally wanted to sell them to members here (PX4, CZ75, AK, AR; wasn’t going to list them at top dollar, but figured you guys would have used them more). But, way to screw me even more than the past 30 years. Wonder what else they have in store for me when I go.

1 hour ago, YoungGun1967 said:

Oops, the cops are knocking on my door now!! Lmao.

Exactly..

Just wait until the black helicopters show up over your house and SWAT ropes out, kicks in your door, hits you with a Taser, while the National Guard circles and blocks your neighbor hood, and the local sheriff interrogates all your neighbors, all just to take all your 11 round mags.....

That should make for front page news on the Star Ledger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YoungGun1967 said:

Do you mean Turban man??

I really wonder if he actually knows what a 15 round mag actually looks like, and if he could tell one apart from a 10 round. Same thing with Murphy.

Should we test them?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

It's far from anonymous when user records are subpoenaed......  you think 'ownership' is going to fight that release?

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 10:14 PM, Sniper22 said:

Yes, we should all go hide like this:

Hiding-Under-Bed.jpg

After all, if we say a single word, the boogieman will be knocking on our door.

I wonder who the real paranoid ones are here?

I'm not scared of the Boogeyman. Im talking about the idiots on here who blow their FID application by putting down that they got prescribed something a decade ago, or the ones freaking out about the magazine limits when it's pretty obvious what everyone should do.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

I absolutely believe the police know they have much more important things to do than go out of their way to look for 11+ round magazines.

I also believe that Governor Gopher can't wait to hold a press conference, preferably at an elementary school, so he can stand behind a table full of 11+ round mags and brag about the success of his liberal agenda in getting these 'deadly weapons of war' off of the streets.   And then it will suddenly become a priority for the police, at least until they have enough mags to fill the viewfinder of a News 12 TV camera. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 10X said:

I also believe that Governor Gopher can't wait to hold a press conference, preferably at an elementary school, so he can stand behind a table full of 11+ round mags and brag about the success of his liberal agenda in getting these 'deadly weapons of war' off of the streets.

That might be the only thing that happens. He'll grab one or two guys to use as "pawns" and make an example out of them to show, "see, we got the bad guys". That would be the extent of it.

Anyone want to take a guess on how many 10+ round mags there are in the state right now?

Anyone want to take a guess on how many casual gun owners in the state don't even know this new mag ban was signed into law? I bet that number would be over 75%, probably more.

1 hour ago, 10X said:

I absolutely believe the police know they have much more important things to do than go out of their way to look for 11+ round magazines.

Exactly...

Some posters here need to take the tin foil hat off, it's messing up their hair.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sniper22 said:

That might be the only thing that happens. He'll grab one or two guys to use as "pawns" and make an example out of them to show, "see, we got the bad guys". That would be the extent of it.

Anyone want to take a guess on how many 10+ round mags there are in the state right now?

Anyone want to take a guess on how many casual gun owners in the state don't even know this new mag ban was signed into law? I bet that number would be over 75%, probably more.

Exactly...

Some posters here need to take the tin foil hat off, it's messing up their hair.

No tin foil hat. Where do you think Smurphy will find those "one or two guys to use as "pawns" and make an example out of"???

Maybe he will scour the internet for people proclaiming that they will not comply?

Like I said, everyone is free to do what ever they want. All I am saying is that advertising your intentions to "not comply" on the interwebs is just asking to be those 1 or 2 test cases.