Sign in to follow this  
BullzeyeNJ

Prime Ammo Moving Sale

Some good prices on match grade quality ammo... go to www.primeammo.com   No codes needed

PRIME'S MOVING SALE

CALIBER RETAIL CASE PRICE MOVING SALE CASE PRICE
300 BLK 220 Gr. Sub $864.00
$593.74
338 LAP $1,049.00
$489.39
308 175GR $346.40
$165.00
.223 55GR $409.35
$324.50
260 REM $319.90
$211.75
12 GA Buck $199.40
$123.75
12 GA Slug $356.90
$225.39
.40 S&W $377.80
$223.30
.45 ACP FMJ $419.80
$291.50
.22LR Semi-Auto $899.90
$218.90
.22LR Sub $899.90
$299.00
.45 ACP JHP $650.80
$390.50
9mm Hex $467.20
$319.00

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (2)

• Latest Topics

• The first bottle, you may have a point.. The second, third fourth etc.... that becomes a systemic prescribing issue.    To your last paragraph.... how do you know he wasn't suffering from a medical condition? I don't agree with the driving part, tho. There isn't really any question to the addictiveness of pot, it is purely habitual. Taking a snap shot of someone's life and trying to analyze it isn't very productive in this conversation. We're getting into some hardcore reefer maddness here if were even going to start with comparing it to heroin....  Shit, i know women who cant relax without their nightly glass of wine, or people i literally cant talk to until they have their morning coffee. At the end of the day, we all do things that alter our mood, habitually.. I'm sure there are people here who get worked up if they don't go shooting regularly... 
    • @Ray Ray brother, you know I love ya but I'm afraid your taste is all in your mouth.  This is what Shockwave perfection looks like.  True, it's not as utilitarian as one decked out with lasers and lights and marine coating.  But. aesthetically, this is what perfection looks like.
    • I visited my enabler this evening to pick-up the S&W 296 Ti that I previously wrote about. In the normal course of events I asked him what was new. Seems that they got some very nice guns from an estate of a local veterinarian - one of which I bought, but that's fodder for another thread. He pointed me to three rifles on the rack. These still had the hang tags on them and had never been fired.  All three were Browning / Winchester / Miroku recreations. They are (stock photos): A Model 95 in .30-06 A Model 1886 in .45-70 A Model 71 in .348 Winchester They are all priced fairly - but not for the feint of heart. If there is any sincere interest in any of these, PM me and I'll give you the contact info for my FFL.  Just a disclaimer - I have no vested interest in these guns or this dealer - this is just a PSA. Adios, Pizza Bob 
    • I fear all governments want that, we are just leading the way.
    • Well I said on an earlier thread I want this over with.  Ginsberg aside, I'm ready for it all.  I want it brought to the SCOTUS the sooner the better.  I'm tired of all this nickle and diming with petty suits and want it all to go.  Tear it off like a band-aid. So go ahead and pass this crap.  I donate regularly and I'll donate more for the fight.  I want the freedoms to enjoy before I die.   I the mean time: STOCK THE "F" UP!! Every spare piece of change in your jars should go toward ammo.  

Important Information