msull44

Mulica Hill Rifle & Pistol Club

Hi,

I moved to NJ a few years ago and its been a bit since I have been to the range. I was looking to join the Mulica Hill Rifle & Pistol Club as its fairly close by. However, I do not know any members of the club and part of the membership requirements is to have two current members as sponsors. Is anyone a member that would be willing to provide sponsorship? I have never shot outdoors and just got a new AR-15 and Sig pistol that I have not shot yet and this club seems perfect.

Thanks,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a member of MHR&PC, unfortunately I’ve already sponsored a new member this year, and we’re only allowed to sponsor one per year.

I would recommend you check out our website, go ahead and submit an application. The listed membership requirements can be and often are waved.  

It’s a great little no frills rifle, pistol, and shotgun range. We run monthly CMP and pistol shoots (I call them shoots, rather than matches, as they are low key, non-competitive fun shoots). There is no clubhouse, no electricity, nor indoor plumbing. 

‘Interesting membership, the club actually started on the Delaware River side of the state. Due to some zoning issues, the original Club was sold and the plot of land in Cumberland County was purchased and developed as the club exist today. Membership now represents folks from the original Delaware River side, a nice group from the shore areas, and most recently a lot of folks local to the club have joined. 

The guy that handles membership is a reasonable guy, let him know your current situation and he may be able to recommend some local members who may support you, or just have you come to a meeting and state your case.