Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

S6 Restore Firmware

I'm trying to restore original firmware to a Galaxy S6. My mom went overseas and somehow the phone is now locked from connecting to a network. T-Mobile didn't know how to fix the problem, so I tried to use Odin3 and flash the phone. 

I can't get the COM port to connect. Does anyone have experience with this that might be able to help me out?

20180811_164906.jpg

3 minutes ago, capt14k said:

The Samsung Drivers for the phone need to be installed. 10 should work fine. XP does weird stuff.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They're installed. I downloaded them and went to install them. It said they were already installed. My brother was trying to fix the phone last Sat. I need to check with him to see what he tried. I don't know if he tried to reinstall the firmware. 

They're installed. I downloaded them and went to install them. It said they were already installed. My brother was trying to fix the phone last Sat. I need to check with him to see what he tried. I don't know if he tried to reinstall the firmware. 

Did you change the USB setting on the phone to MTP.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk