vladtepes

Flat Glock Trigger ?

Overwatch Precision DAT or TAC trigger.

http://overwatchprecision.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtb_bBRCFARIsAO5fVvE0DGsDba6ziqpCnPx7YiTrqOeCdD320GDlMFlGpP-txLaVr_qh02YaAv62EALw_wcB

They were the only compny I found that guaranteed they didn’t mess with the safeties.

I’m not a big fan of flat triggers and normally wouldn’t have bought one. Overwatch sent a TAC to me as a placeholder for a warranty replacement of a curved (Overwatch Falx) trigger that was out of stock. When the curved triggers finally came in, they told me I could keep the flat one as well. It has grown on me and now lives in my Compensated G19.

DI8g3ek.jpg

Overwatch TAC trigger on the left, and an Overwatch Falx trigger on right.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Overwatch Precision DAT or TAC trigger.

http://overwatchprecision.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtb_bBRCFARIsAO5fVvE0DGsDba6ziqpCnPx7YiTrqOeCdD320GDlMFlGpP-txLaVr_qh02YaAv62EALw_wcB

They were the only compny I found that guaranteed they didn’t mess with the safeties.

I’m not a big fan of flat triggers and normally wouldn’t have bought one. Overwatch sent a TAC to me as a placeholder for a warranty replacement of a curved (Overwatch Falx) trigger that was out of stock. When the curved triggers finally came in, they told me I could keep the flat one as well. It has grown on me and now lives in my Compensated G19.

DI8g3ek.jpg

Overwatch TAC trigger on the left, and an Overwatch Falx trigger on right.

thanks for the info.. 

what was wrong with it out of curiosity.. 

I am a huge fan of flat triggers.. not sure how it is on a Glock.. but on my AR.. I notice that since the face of the trigger sits more forward my finger is less compressed just to be on the trigger.. so when I go to send the shot I have to tighten my finger less.. now sure.. it is marginal.. we are talking millimeters.. but when you take into account the enter travel of a trigger.. which is not much.. the small difference of having the face flat is definitely noticeable to me.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vladtepes said:

but you still feel comfortable trusting it? you think it was an odd one off?

Yup. They sent me a brand new Gen 2 trigger to replace it.

Then I asked if they would replace the 2 other Gen 1 Falx triggers I had, just in case the same issue occurred.

No questions asked. 2 more Gen 2 Falx triggers arrived at my mailbox.

Excellent CS. They let me keep the flat trigger for my inconvenience ($100 trigger) and asked me to return the other 2 Gen 1 Falx triggers when I received the new ones. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

yeah I have been watching.. 

I have seen great reviews for the metal and polymer ones.. so honestly I am probably just going to go with the polymer one.. since its like half the cost.. 

The apex kit is amazing. Vlad G has it in his 34 and it "feels" better than my DK full custom kit. What I mean by feel is the way it fits the finger. The press, weight, and take up are not better because the full DK kit. The DK is the best trigger you can put in a glock but it uses a stock trigger so the "feel" is not better, just the same.... if that makes any sense.