Zeke

Polynesian grilled meat loaf

25 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

My particular objection was (and is) to pineapple as an entrée.

But you lobbed out a good point...and I'll give you that... despite your unholy, knuckle-draggin',  pineapple-meatloaf-lovin' ways.

I’m always right 

51 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Ok, has anyone actually tried the grilled meatloaf?

When you say grilled... do you mean slices of meatloaf directly on the grill... or putting the meatloaf pan on a grill to heat it. Because the former sounds really good. The latter, meh, unless using chips for smoke. 

Then again, what do I know. I married a vegan. 

38 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I don’t know man... I’m with Zeke.

We had a Moana themed Bday part for my God daughters 2nd birthday. Someone made Hawaiian Meatballs - basically little meatloaves in gravy that was pineapple enhanced.

Fucking delicious.

You are all just a bunch of cowards with no vision.

I'm with you guys except for the ground Turkey. No ground poultry for me yuck! I'll try it with venison, its lean and tastes good. 

19 hours ago, GRIZ said:

Fruit does not go with meat or pizza.  Unless you're in Hawaii.  That includes cranberry sauce with turkey or apple sauce with pork chops.

No lemon with fish? Werdo!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

When you say grilled... do you mean slices of meatloaf directly on the grill... or putting the meatloaf pan on a grill to heat it. Because the former sounds really good. The latter, meh, unless using chips for smoke. 

Then again, what do I know. I married a vegan. 

You’re the artist 

45 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

We had a Moana themed Bday part for my God daughters 2nd birthday. Someone made Hawaiian Meatballs - basically little meatloaves in gravy that was pineapple enhanced.

Fucking delicious.

Uncultured ;unwashed.... miscreants 

2 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Fucking delicious.

Not a bunch of cowards.  Different tastes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Culinarily blind

2 hours ago, fishnut said:

I'm with you guys except for the ground Turkey. No ground poultry for me yuck! I'll try it with venison, its lean and tastes good. 

No lemon with fish? Werdo!

No, no, no.

Citrus goes well with fish because...fish is not meat. Kosher dietary laws and the Pope say so if you don't believe me.  If you have no faith in either you just have to take my word for it.  Meat is from an air breathing mammal which a fish is not.

Now you can use pineapple on pizza in Hawaii because that's what they got.  You'd be hard pressed to find good mushrooms, Italian sausage, or pepperoni in Hawaii.  You can order bacon on pizza anywhere.  Most of the world has bacon and/or chicken. Both easy to raise.

Spam has been very popular in Hawaii since WW2.  Yes, they put it on pizza.

28 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

There are no fortunate typos, just happy little accidents. 

If I cook soup in a pot on a grill is it grilled soup?

I have one better.

If you never shoot, but talk about it on da intronet are you a mall ninja?

Try the meatloaf, it’s good. Or I wouldn’t recommend it to my friends.

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

I have one better.

If you never shoot, but talk about it on da intronet are you a mall ninja?

Try the meatloaf, it’s good. Or I wouldn’t recommend it to my friends.

Meatloaf actually sounds good. No qualms there. 

I can’t be a mall ninja. I go to the mall less than I shoot.  Is Diaper ninja a thing?

On 8/17/2018 at 9:19 PM, GRIZ said:

No, no, no.

Citrus goes well with fish because...fish is not meat. Kosher dietary laws and the Pope say so if you don't believe me.  If you have no faith in either you just have to take my word for it.  Meat is from an air breathing mammal which a fish is not.

Ok (step uncle) ... so using your argument above lets look at this situation again.

A turkey is not a mammal, its a bird, and since Zeke used ground turkey for his meatloaf there was no '"cross contamination" of fruit and "meat".  Thereby rendering the objections in this thread to pineapple touching turkey all moot points. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

Ok (step uncle) ... so using your argument,above lets look at this situation again.

A turkey is not a mammal, its a bird, and since Zeke used ground turkey for his meatloaf there was no '"cross contamination" of fruit and "meat".  Thereby rendering the objections in this thread to pineapple touching turkey all moot points. 

Yes but poultry breathes air.  So it's halfway their.  Hawaiian can use pineapple wit poultry because that's what they got. They have no turkeys native to Hawaii.