Zeke

Polynesian grilled meat loaf

@Zeke:

Ok, I checked out the recipe link in your original post and that meatloaf sounds awful!
But since you seem to be so adamant that it tastes so good, I will take your word for it, until I ever have a chance to taste it for myself, (which may be quite some time.....).  More importantly for me, if it has the quasi-medicinal, mood-altering qualities to take one's mind off of the Donald Trump nightmare, that you have implied elsewhere, it just might do the trick and should be added to my menu.:popcorn:

AVB-AMG

4 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

@Zeke:

Ok, I checked out the recipe link in your original post and that meatloaf sounds awful!
But since you seem to be so adamant that it tastes so good, I will take your word for it, until I ever have a chance to taste it for myself, (which may be quite some time.....).  More importantly for me, if it has the quasi-medicinal, mood-altering qualities to take one's mind off of the Donald Trump nightmare, that you have implied elsewhere, it just might do the trick and should be added to my menu.:popcorn:

AVB-AMG

:facepalm:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

Tide Pod Meatloaf .....   for the millenials.

Was born in '93. Dont eat tide pods.

The kids born in the mid/early 2000's are the tide pod idiots. Like post-9/11.

Someone make this meatloaf and priority mail it to me. In this heat itll still be warm, too.

On 8/28/2018 at 11:50 PM, gleninjersey said:

Wife really enjoyed it as well.  She tried it today.  Hope she didn't finish it off.

Went to go warm it up last night....... and she ate almost all of it! 

Going to have to make this again in the near future.  And hide it from my wife.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Went to go warm it up last night....... and she ate almost all of it! 

Going to have to make this again in the near future.  And hide it from my wife.

Ya. But the leftover warning I have precluded 

On 8/28/2018 at 10:15 PM, AVB-AMG said:

@Zeke:

AVB-AMG

@AVB-AMG

You should have had my smoked brisket........

That would have made you into a die hard constitutionalist. 

Ask anyone. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

but I had to conduct PD qualifications and firearms training at the range all day. 

For fuck sake man, you should have brought the class to the event, MUCH better training.  I mean, come on.  Shooting at stupid still targets compared to dusting clays flying at 30 mph.  no contest.  AND.....  A N D !!! they'd have been fed at the end of the day.

btw..thread derailed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

There was apple cake?!  I SO would have been there if I had known that 

Haha ..... your funny  :rofl:

Not just any apple cake, either. It was  Authentic German Apfelkuchen with butter rum drizzle. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

For fuck sake man, you should have brought the class to the event, MUCH better training.  I mean, come on.  Shooting at stupid still targets compared to dusting clays flying at 30 mph.  no contest.  AND.....  A N D !!! they'd have been fed at the end of the day.

btw..thread derailed.

Balderdash! Impossible to derail a thread that’s already derailed. That’s like getting pulled over, after you’re all ready pulled over!