Rob0115

Has anyone congratulated Rosey?

I didn’t see another thread about it   If it’s a dupe sorry   Congrats @Smokin .50

Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal to receive NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award

• Like 10

Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners
Press Release
CNJFOLogo.ico
August 13, 2018

Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal to receive NRA-ILA Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award

August 13, 2018 - CNJFO announces, with great pleasure and honor, that onSeptember 8th, David “Rosey” Rosenthal will be presented with the prestigous Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year Award from the NRA-ILA.

The Jay M. Littlefield Memorial NRA-ILA Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes an individual NRA member for his or her meritorious defense of the Second Amendment. This is the highest award given by NRA-ILA to individuals who have dedicated themselves to the preservation of the Second Amendment, for advocacy and volunteerism.

David’s tireless and selfless dedication to supporting the Second Amendment, through his activism for our cause, as well as his deep dedication to mentoring and teaching everyone who wishes to learn safe firearm practices and the grand art of shooting are a testament to society in general and gun owners specifically.

It is our privilege to know a man who gives so much of himself with no expectation of anything in return. This award is given to only two individuals a year, and I cannot think of a more deserving example of the spirit of this award.

On behalf of all of our members,

Matthew J. Andras
President
Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners

Thanks everyone!  This whole thing caught me completely off guard.  I promise to continue to do the best I can for all of us.  I am truly humbled.  Between the Picnic on Sunday & this announcement on Monday, I have well over 300 emails & notifications to go thru.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR KIND WORDS!
NOW IT's TIME FOR ME TO GET BACK TO WORK!
Some thoughts on the Littlefield Volunteer of the Yr. Award...

This comes as a complete shock. It was never my intention to BE THE STORY. Certainly there is someone else more worthy than I? With that said, I hereby thank those that nominated me & I will enjoy the trip to the NRA Board Meeting to receive this award on behalf of all of us at CNJFO!

There's still work to be done and I intend to get back to it, so if I miss replying to any of the hundreds of well-wishers, please don't take offense. Working with ANJRPC has taught me that it takes MONEY to move mountains. At this time I'd like to ask anyone that can to please consider a small donation to CNJFO in memory of Carol Bowne, the 39 yr old hair dresser stabbed to death in her own driveway. She waited 43 days to buy the gun & never got the permit! Do you think she had JUSTIFIABLE NEED? We'll see that it gets put into a lawsuit fund to fight for 2A rights statewide. Here's where to send it: www.cnjfo.com/Donate and be sure to fill-in LAWSUIT FUND in the COMMENT BOX!

Thanks again everyone! Your's in restoring REAL 2A to NJ,
Rosey

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Image may contain: 1 person, hat and outdoor
Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor
  • Like 1