I abhor being the center of attention.  That said, when a guy like Anthony Colandro calls you out for special recognition on his radio show, I guess it's time to shut up & take it for the good of the order.  For those that don't have or won't go on Facebook, here's today's news:

GFH RADIO GIVES A SHOUT-OUT & KUDOS TO CNJFO's VP!
COLANDRO & ROSENTHAL BOTH RECEIVING NRA AWARDS!
by Black Wire Media Sunday August 19, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

During this morning's GunForHire Radio podcast with NJSAFECON's John Willett, Anthony Colandro gave this organization and our Vice President, Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal, well deserved accolades for all of the tireless effort put forth in the continuing fight on behalf of all of us for real Second Amendment rights here in NJ. Willett & show Producer Sandy Berardi also gave their heartfelt thanks. Rosenthal was recently named the NRA-ILA's 2017 Jay M. Littlefield Memorial Volunteer of the Year and will be attending the NRA board meeting next month along with fellow honoree Anthony Colandro. Colandro's Woodland Park Range was named the recipient of the NRA's 2017 Activist Center of the Year. Both of our Jersey Boyz are to receive their awards during the board meeting to be held on Saturday September 8th.

CNJFO is proud to partner with Anthony Colandro & John Willett, and has already reserved a vendor booth at NJSAFE. YOU should plan on attending this conference too! To learn more about this year's event, go to https://njsafecon.net/ . To tune to GFH Radio, click on photo or on this hot link: https://gunforhire.com/…/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-…/

safe_image.php?d=AQBJA4sPCoRL5-I5&w=476&
gunforhire.com

This week on Gun For Hire Radio... John Willet joins us to discuss SA…
  • Like 5

Hmmm... this is what I see: the ANJRPC lawsuit filed with NRA collaboration... now I see NJ 2A activists being recognized by the NRA HQ... I can only think this bodes well for continued activism in the state! In fact, I'd say with the NRA's activity bumping up in California and now seemingly in NJ, it seems like the NRA may finally be embracing the concept that you need to go DIRECTLY to where the cancer is... you need to go to the states that are MOST oppressed and have the LEAST rights... and fight the battles there. Or, the cancer spreads.

I feel: optimistic!  And again, congrats, Rosey! It's due to the heavy lifting of people like yourself that progress is being made. In particular, I really appreciate the "collaborative" stance that CNJFO has taken - with ANJRPC, with Tony Simon's efforts, with sportsmen's groups, etc. We don't ALWAYS eat our own apparently. Who knew?! :D

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Hmmm... this is what I see: the ANJRPC lawsuit filed with NRA collaboration... now I see NJ 2A activists being recognized by the NRA HQ... I can only think this bodes well for continued activism in the state! In fact, I'd say with the NRA's activity bumping up in California and now seemingly in NJ, it seems like the NRA may finally be embracing the concept that you need to go DIRECTLY to where the cancer is... you need to go to the states that are MOST oppressed and have the LEAST rights... and fight the battles there. Or, the cancer spreads.

I feel: optimistic!  And again, congrats, Rosey! It's due to the heavy lifting of people like yourself that progress is being made. In particular, I really appreciate the "collaborative" stance that CNJFO has taken - with ANJRPC, with Tony Simon's efforts, with sportsmen's groups, etc. We don't ALWAYS eat our own apparently. Who knew?! :D

Peel:  Your vision is quite excellent, lol!  It has taken years of hard work by the entire CNJFO Executive Committee to get us to the point we're at today.  I fully intend to use my personal 15 minutes of fame to push for more NRA projects in NJ, be they law suits, youth shooting, range development loans & grants (folks need places to shoot since we grew gun ownership), possibly some free ads on NRA TV.  Letting wounds fester & not taking the fight directly to the problem has helped to get us where we are.  Those are mistakes of the past.  Ancient history!  There already has been a marked increase in all types of NRA activity in NJ and we intend to show the RESULTS OF WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE COMMON GOOD while attending the board meeting.  To this end, we're bringing a $5,500 "presentation check" made out to ANJRPC for their lawsuit fund, $3,000 of which was donated by friends, members & supporters of the Coalition (including NJGF folks), and the balance is CNJFO's fulfilled promise to donate UP TO $2,500 in MATCHING FUNDS!  Never before in the history of pro-gun activism in NJ has this taken place! 

NRA board member & ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach, Executive VP Anthony Colandro, yours truly and other CNJFO Executive Committee members plan to pose with said presentation check during the NRA board of director's meeting and ask for some NRA upper management to join us as we officially recognize ANJRPC's continuing efforts to stem the tide of onerous & most probably unconstitutional gun law.

Thanks for your support, encouragement & congratulations.  It helps to redouble the fuel, nourish the soul and make us all stronger!  Here's a few pix taken at the CNJFO 2A Unity Picnic on August 12th.  Close to 50 Patriots in attendance, including members of the NJGF, Northern NJ Chapter of The Well Armed Woman, Tony Simon's Diversity Shoot, and even our new NJ NRA-ILA Grass Roots Field Director Mark Galey!  Mark was introduced by the NRA-ILA's Christian Ragosta.  Christian is the new Assistant Director of Grass Roots Field Operations and now works & lives in Fairfax, VA.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Tony Simon, people smiling, sunglasses, selfie, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Jaime Rivera, selfie, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, beard, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, including David Rosenthal and Ronnie Siegel Mark, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 6 people, including Jack Pyle, Christian Ragosta and David Rosenthal, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, beard, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, including Lori Rosenthal and David Rosenthal, people smiling, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 7 people, including Christian Ragosta, Jack Pyle and Tony Simon, people smiling, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Tony Simon, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 8 people, including Jaime Rivera, Jack Pyle and David Rosenthal, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

• Like 4