8 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

..." and was prescribed anti-psychotic and anti-depressant medications, "

Actually, it seems to be the norm lately. Plus, he's a Trump hater... imagine that, another deranged Democrat voter/shooter...

The report was he bought both handguns legally and locally from a dealer in Maryland. What about those questions on the 4473 form?  Hmmmm....

Was he prescribed those as a minor?  Not sure if that makes a difference. 

If you're going to answer "yes" to question 26, which you should do if it's true, you should also concurrently submit a letter from the doctor who treated you saying that you're fine now.  If not available, see another one in the same profession who can review the file and do this.  It's common, even for police officers, to have had such treatment and in their case (I'm told by a psychiatrist friend) it's handled the same way.

SD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sniper22 said:

..." and was prescribed anti-psychotic and anti-depressant medications, "

Actually, it seems to be the norm lately. Plus, he's a Trump hater... imagine that, another deranged Democrat voter/shooter...

The report was he bought both handguns legally and locally from a dealer in Maryland. What about those questions on the 4473 form?  Hmmmm....

He lied, this will be the battle cry for universal background checks.  

Just now, Sniper22 said:

Isn't that what the 4473 and NICS are, universal background checks?

I believe criminal only.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System

On 8/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, Paperguynj said:

I recently moved back to NJ and have to get my FID card. I went to the police station in my town and asked if I could have my old card transferred from the original PD and they told me I had to apply all over. In 2009 I was hospitalized voluntarily for depression while going through a divorce. I was not medicated and quickly realeased. On the application it asks for this info, will this disqualify me to get an FID card?  Before I go hrough the process should I speak to an attorney?  I have not had any issues since and do not suffer from any mental health disorders. I just had a bad month when I was getting divorced. 

Please keep in in mind I went to the hospital on my own will and was released two days later.  

What was the outcome of this?

the entire line of questioning should be removed from the current process,   all these questions are subjective which Bruen said must be objective.

#1    FID / P2p should be eliminated.  with that said you should only have to go to gun store / pick gun / give name and SS for back ground check / pay store if INSTANT check is good / go shoot.   you should never have to answer any questions that violate any of your rights.

another one to add to a lawsuit.