Jfoster99

Basal cell carcinoma

One of these is basal cell carcinoma cancer the other is on my leg.... is anyone here a dermatologist or at least sleep at a holiday inn last night.

I have an appointment with a real dr. In 3 weeks but that is a long wait.

a728c0fcdd9b72230d72bd2648208f73.jpg

2523599e2b6597f8b4161c5f47162abe.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Not the most pleasant images to start the day with.....but to the OP- dont worry too much. Basal cell rarely causes any other issues other than itself getting nastier w/o treatment. I've had/have every form of skin cancer and am a frequent visitor to my derm dr. They will biopsy it and either freeze/burn it killing all the cells or do Mohs surgery which is a slicing away the layers till no sign of it can be seen under a microscope, all in office procedures. To everyone- WEAR SUNSCREEN! Contrary to our beliefs of youthful invincability we are not.

• Like 1

I think you all need to chill... this is posted in the general discussion section and in case you missed the part about asking advise from anyone who slept in a holiday inn last night it was meant to be a little tong in cheek humorous.. I think most of you got that with responses like Botfly and flesh eating virus.. the rest need to lighten up on the caffeine.

As for the other post last week re: mental health my question was in regards to loosing gun rights due to a voluntary vs involuntary committal. Everyone choose to ignore my question and offer mental health advise.

People post about all kinds of shit here... We recently had an active discussion on where is the best place to buy automobile tires??

2 hours ago, Jfoster99 said:

I think you all need to chill... this is posted in the general discussion section and in case you missed the part about asking advise from anyone who slept in a holiday inn last night it was meant to be a little tong in cheek humorous.. I think most of you got that with responses like Botfly and flesh eating virus.. the rest need to lighten up on the caffeine.

As for the other post last week re: mental health my question was in regards to loosing gun rights due to a voluntary vs involuntary committal. Everyone choose to ignore my question and offer mental health advise.

People post about all kinds of shit here... We recently had an active discussion on where is the best place to buy automobile tires??

its only ok when certain people do it. i asked a question in general discussion once.

On 8/23/2018 at 8:29 AM, SJG said:

This is a gun forum not a consumer posting site for human medical referrals

On 8/22/2018 at 11:07 PM, Sniper22 said:

I'll say, along with the other recent one. Does he think this site is WebMD?

would yall be happier if we had no non firearm related discussion? get rid of all but like a pistol and rifle section?

16 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

Cancer is nuthin' to fool with.  Let the man ask his question.  Animal Crackers don't have bars on the box no more.  Maybe we need them here for the peanut gallery?

I heard Murphy eliminated all Animal Cracker hunts in supermarkets that use plastic bags. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jfoster99 said:

Flesh eating genital virus....lets get that right 

:)

It's called dark humor....  dont worry.  You ca t do anything about it now till the doc looks.  3 weeks is not going to make or break your diagnosis....

Dont worry about that which you cannot control right now .....