Zeke

What to get first? Ogam

Ok... the 320 almost; almost deserves its own thread. Holy choices Batman!

Just get the setup most useful to you, in the caliber you want... if needs change, get the grip/slide combo at that time.

I really didn’t look too far into the one that is optics ready, but I think that will be the choice for my next gun that’s available with it. That has a lot of momentum behind it, and I think it will force red dots to come down it price.

1 minute ago, Screwball said:

Just get the setup most useful to you, in the caliber you want... if needs change, get the grip/slide combo at that time.

I really didn’t look too far into the one that is optics ready, but I think that will be the choice for my next gun that’s available with it. That has a lot of momentum behind it, and I think it will force red dots to come down it price.

Ya... I know it’s modular. As far as Romeo. One of our brothers here had big issues with the sight. Granted that was early on, but I think I’ll stick with trigicon on that.

Ya... I know it’s modular. As far as Romeo. One of our brothers here had big issues with the sight. Granted that was early on, but I think I’ll stick with trigicon on that.

You might see some more variation in slide offerings over the next year or two... if they win the CBP trials.

I want them to win as I think it is the best pistol currently out there (saying that with the contempt I have for SIG with the “upgrade”), but it is one of the larger L/E pistol trials to ask for optics ready sidearms (think specifically asked for Leupold and Trijicon). The SIG P320 likely has the momentum to get optics on handguns a standard out of all the other platforms, due to their popularity.

I bought my father a SIG red dot (whatever one mimics the CompM4), so have no background in them other than that. They did buy into Holosun for them, produce them here, and up charge/give their warranty... but I do agree, if I’m buying something, going Trijicon RMR.

And I’ve heard a few people say they have run their SIG optics hard without issue, but rather pay for the proven standard.

For model, I’ve heard a lot of praise for the Carry. If I was jumping in (still in NJ), I’d likely go with that or the Compact. If you rather the opposite grip after shooting it, change out the frame and have the other model. Minimal costs over switching to a different slide length.

36 minutes ago, kman said:

What caliber?  Now that we have a 10 Round limit, I hope it was .45 ACP!

Given that  basically nobody here can carry, i doubt it changes much for most tbh as far as caliber choices go. A few people carry out of state but with PA out the window, even most of those fellas wont really be carrying anywhere.

• Like 1