Zeke

What to get first? Ogam

There is a limited run of 5,000 M17- Commemorative Edition of the U.S. Army Service Pistols in FDE for $1,122.00 if you want to burn a hole in your wallet. A Commercial Market variant is available at a lower price point of $768.00. A Collector Case can be purchase for $199.00 separately. IMO, I don't really see a difference between the two other than the price.

Regards,

TokenEntry

I almost purchased a P320 but decided to grow my existing Glock 9mm collection instead.   Was really interested in the P320 given it’s internals are the serialized part allowing for easy conversion to various other calibers and frame sizes, without the need for a P2P.  So I recommend buying the 320 first. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TokenEntry said:

@Zeke

A very good point @SW9racer made about the P365 as a CCW firearm. Do you currently have one as a CCW and an out of state carry license yet?

Regards,

TokenEntry

Yep.

In regards to range toy..... should one not be proficient in what one carries? Ergo range with it. The “ range toy” argument never made much sense to me. The range is practice, mostly.

3 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Summabitch!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Yep.

In regards to range toy..... should one not be proficient in what one carries? Ergo range with it. The “ range toy” argument never made much sense to me. The range is practice, mostly.

I have a 43. I can shoot it all day at the range. 

• Like 1

How many permits you go for?

If only two, doesn’t matter. Order the P365 when you buy the P320, and should be there by the time you need to renew the permit (if not, got another three months).

P320 is definitely on my list (hoping it wins the CBP trials), but that is one I’m getting when I’m out of NJ. Don’t feel like getting 10 rounders, just to sell/buy new magazines later on. The P365... I know it is awesome, but I really don’t see myself getting one soon. Maybe post-NJ.

Anything now is going to be C&R eligible (pre-1968 or in that tan book the ATF puts out) and likely under 10 rounds (Hi-Power will be post-move, and likely that Tisas stainless one). I’m kind of feeling a CZ52 or Makarov at the Oaks show... maybe both (think I’m safe from OGAM outside of NJ with the FFL03).

How many permits you go for?

If only two, doesn’t matter. Order the P365 when you buy the P320, and should be there by the time you need to renew the permit (if not, got another three months).

P320 is definitely on my list (hoping it wins the CBP trials), but that is one I’m getting when I’m out of NJ. Don’t feel like getting 10 rounders, just to sell/buy new magazines later on. The P365... I know it is awesome, but I really don’t see myself getting one soon. Maybe post-NJ.

Anything now is going to be C&R eligible (pre-1968 or in that tan book the ATF puts out) and likely under 10 rounds (Hi-Power will be post-move, and likely that Tisas stainless one). I’m kind of feeling a CZ52 or Makarov at the Oaks show... maybe both (think I’m safe from OGAM outside of NJ with the FFL03).

I have a P64 at Monmouth Arms. Makarov ammo but better and cheaper lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a P64 at Monmouth Arms. Makarov ammo but better and cheaper lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw it... but still have to get a pistol permit. Might only be a few dollars... but rather not give money to NJ. No issue giving you money for it. [emoji6]

I was going to get a blank permit to frame with my FID to hang in my office (right next to the Lakewood police report where a resident stated he was day-dreaming when he hit me, and no tickets written). But might just try to keep money away from this government.