silverado427

La rue MBT triggers $87

Just now, Sniper22 said:

That's great, but what good is a sale if they can't deliver because of backorder?

c'mon, they used to have 99 if you waited and 149.00 if you got it right away.  If you can't wait, order something else.  Wait time is never long.  It's the best 2 stage trigger out there at anything less than 250, evidenced by the backorder.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

If you can't wait, order something else.  Wait time is never long. 

That's not the point. I can wait. The issue I have is that they readily take your order and hit your credit card without telling they're in a backorder situation or when they plan on shipping. With the available technology today, they know where their inventory is, and should give the customer a heads up or tentative date of shipment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

That's not the point. I can wait. The issue I have is that they readily take your order and hit your credit card without telling they're in a backorder situation or when they plan on shipping. With the available technology today, they know where their inventory is, and should give the customer a heads up or tentative date of shipment.

then don't do business with them, not sure what to tell you.  I'd rather wait for a good product and have the qc there than them just pumping out stuff.  You will be happy once you get it and if you are not, I'll buy it from you full price plus shipping.

and I'm not trying to sound like a dik, tone doesn't come across here:)

7 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

c'mon, they used to have 99 if you waited and 149.00 if you got it right away.  If you can't wait, order something else.  Wait time is never long.  It's the best 2 stage trigger out there at anything less than 250, evidenced by the backorder.

I bought during that sale when these triggers first came out.  Even though they stated a long wait time, I still got mine within 1.5-2 weeks of ordering...  that is not bad at all and they still apologized for the time (and it comes with some cool swag)

Larue is a great company to do business with and their products are quality.  There are usually a bunch of used MBT's on other forum classifieds too if you can't wait that long 

On 10/13/2018 at 1:11 PM, Sniper22 said:

I just placed my order yesterday night and today got a backorder notice. Yea kinda of a bummer that they don't have real time inventory. I mean if I can add it to the cart you would think it's in stock or tell me it's on backorder as soon as I attempt to add to the cart. Either way not in a rush but totally agree with Sniper22. Not sure if they charged my card yet so I will have to check that as well. If anything they should be charging when they ship. I'll report back my findings later. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, My1stGlock said:

I just placed my order yesterday night and today got a backorder notice.

When I ordered mine, I got the acknowledgement of the order, it wasn't until I went back on their site days later to check the status, that I saw it was backordered, without any idea of a planned ship date.

I ordered on Oct. 5th, I received it Saturday, the 24th.

26 minutes ago, My1stGlock said:

If anything they should be charging when they ship.

That was my point. I paid for it on last months credit card statement, and paid that statement, but received the trigger the next cycle. Any other time I've ordered custom stuff or delayed items from other companies, the company hits the card the day they ship. The money wasn't the issue, just the way they process orders, specially with the available technology and order processing software today.

I haven't installed it yet, so I'm interested to see the difference.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:33 PM, Sniper22 said:

When I ordered mine, I got the acknowledgement of the order, it wasn't until I went back on their site days later to check the status, that I saw it was backordered, without any idea of a planned ship date.

I ordered on Oct. 5th, I received it Saturday, the 24th.

That was my point. I paid for it on last months credit card statement, and paid that statement, but received the trigger the next cycle. Any other time I've ordered custom stuff or delayed items from other companies, the company hits the card the day they ship. The money wasn't the issue, just the way they process orders, specially with the available technology and order processing software today.

I haven't installed it yet, so I'm interested to see the difference.

So I ordered mine on 11/1 and got them today. Seems like a 20 day process from start to finish. As Sniper22 mentioned they charged the order first before they shipped so you will be paying for something that will prob arrive after the billing cycle closes.