gunforhire

John Jillard of the self funded “Cheeseman-Jillard” RTC case joins us to share his discriminatory treatment in NJ. Please help fund this important case

This week on Gun For Hire Radio #378 John Jillard of the self funded “Cheeseman-Jillard” RTC case joins us to share his discriminatory treatment in NJ. Please help funs this important case 

We also discuss the madness that is Murphy, and some excellent home protection tips 

https://gunforhire.com/blog/2018/08/26/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-378/

Thanx for the quick reply, I know your busy. So we can assume that the factual hearing took place? And now we wait for the judge to say if the injunction will/ will not go into effect- thats kinda big news , I guess ANJRPC is awaiting that decision to put out a update.

9 hours ago, BobA said:

I tried to get on the Cheesman go fund me today to donate again but the site says it's closed.  Anyone have info?

SEPTEMBER 1, 2019by Mark CheesemanOrganizer

At this time on behalf of myself and all involved. We would like to thank everyone who has donated shared or spoke about our campaign. Our Financial level is sufficient at this time. So we are suspending donations until we know more substantially what direction the US Supreme court is going to do this coming Oct. Docket #19-27 is slated for conference on Oct 1 2019. We are in discussion about the creation of a foundation for N.J. Second amendment issues. If the foundation is something viable we will return under a different name. For now we will keep you updated on any news regarding the case before supreme court.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright good plan. But just this morning I was listening to Ant-knee’s latest broadcast and thought he said to go there. But laundering through Rosie sounds good. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, WP22 said:

Send your donation to Rosie with a note. He'll make sure it gets to the right place. This way you aren't funding an organization  (gofuckme) that hates you and Chessman gets the full donation.

They hate us?  What’s that about?

On 9/15/2019 at 7:14 PM, BobA said:

They hate us?  What’s that about?

https://bogiefirearmsacademydotcom.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/guns-and-gofundme-flip-flop/

Such is the experience I have had with GoFundMe when they yanked the fundraising for the New Jersey Junior Pistol Team because the words “firearms” and “ammunition” were used.

Now mind you, this pitch did not have those words used in a threatening or somehow intimidating fashion. “Raising money so these kinds can get firearms and ammo to blast away at passing school buses” was never implied in any way. I believe it was something to the tune of; “We need to raise money for transportation, housing, meals, team shirts, firearms maintenance and upgrades, ammunition for the matches, and general, unknown expenses for the week.” Something along those lines.

Well they yanked it and thanks to a lot of back and forth with them between myself and especially Lateif Dickerson of NJ Firearms Academy in Jersey City, NJ, they agreed to allow us to repost the fundraiser (along with their 13.5% fees) so long as no mention of the words; “firearms, guns, ammo or ammunition” are used. Somehow I get the feeling if we got cute and used some word magic to make reference to firearms or food for firearms, they would yank it once again.

• Yesterday by Mark CheesemanOrganizer
    It is with deep regret the Supreme Court has denied docket # 19-27.
    I personally would like to thank Jay Factor David Jensen and John Sr.
    Also would like to thank everyone who supported this case.
    Hopefully another case will be heard to bring N.J. Relief.

Thank you all.

19-27 CHEESEMAN, MARK V. POLILLO, JOSEPH, ET AL.
    The motion of Firearms Policy Coalition, et al. for leave to
    file a brief as amici curiae is granted. The petition for a
    writ of certiorari is denied