Zeke

Congratulations Tyler Ham and Ms future Tyler ham

Awwww....! It's so ROMANTIC. :wub:

Congratulations! Pay no mind to Krdshrk's emojis (above). You've made a most excellent choice. Just give her a little time... she'll break you down and then re-build you into an even better man, correcting all your bad habits along the way. Doesn't that sound just WONDERFUL? ;) Ahhh… romance!

• Like 1

Congratulations! Pay no mind to Krdshrk's emojis (above). You've made a most excellent choice. Just give her a little time... she'll break you down and then re-build you into an even better man, correcting all your bad habits along the way. Doesn't that sound just WONDERFUL? [emoji6] Ahhh… romance!
Pssshhh it's been 6 and a half years. I'm practically a new man at this point

Really though I'll take a moment and say cheesily that she's a great person and I couldn't be happier

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On 8/26/2018 at 8:18 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Congratulations! Pay no mind to Krdshrk's emojis (above). You've made a most excellent choice. Just give her a little time... she'll break you down and then re-build you into an even better man, correcting all your bad habits along the way. Doesn't that sound just WONDERFUL? ;) Ahhh… romance!

They say "Love is Blind"...and "marriage is a great institution"...

So who the hell would want to live in an institution for the blind?:lol:  Best of luck to you guys.

P.S.   Just kidding.  August 25 I was 28 years with my wife.