Redlines

Defcad strikes back

Gun control Inc. got their Christmas present early this year:

Cody Wilson charged with sexual assault of a minor and warrant issued for his arrest:

https://news.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/vbnd5x/3d-printed-gun-activist-cody-wilson-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-a-minor

Read the whole police report - I think it’s more accurately described as “paid for sex with an underage prostitute”, but that doesn’t make as salacious a headline.

Now, im obviously not advocating for this kinda behavior.... but that IS an 18 and over dating website they met on... They dont say the actual age of the girl, i have no idea how young she looks... and i read through the affidavit which doesnt mention he was informed of her age.

He obviously did it, im just curious as to how much was aware.

He's also a dumbass, but thats besides the point.

22 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

He obviously did it, im just curious as to how much was aware.

He apparently wasn’t aware that only US Senators can do this with impunity.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Doesn't matter in the eyes of TX law  - "she lied about her age" is not a defense.

I hope someone else can fill his shoes at Defcad.  Gawddamn why did he have to be so stupid?

It's not looking good for him right now. He's in custody.

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- The owner of a Texas company that sells blueprints to make untraceable 3-D printed guns has been arrested in Taiwan, CBS News confirmed. Cody Wilson has been accused of having sex with an underage girl and paying her $500 afterward in Texas.

Taiwan's National Immigration Agency and Criminal Investigation Bureau confirmed to CBS News Friday that Wilson was arrested. The bureau confirmed earlier that Wilson was in Taiwan after arriving on the island earlier this month.

The bureau also said Wilson's passport has been nullified, which means he's staying in Taiwan illegally, CBS News has confirmed.

Taiwan's Central News Agency said the island's immigration department would make arrangements for Wilson to return to the U.S. as soon as possible.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cody-wilson-arrested-3d-printed-gun-company-owner-sex-girl-detained-taiwan-today-2018-09-21/