Ziggy

Return of My Mags After Weapons Seizure

No trolling.

It is one of the two. Either you misread or you are intentionally trolling. Either way regardless of what you type anyone with a brain can read that I did not state the majority of police are bad, and In fact I stated the opposite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just now, capt14k said:

It is one of the two. Either you misread or you are intentionally trolling. Either way regardless of what you type anyone with a brain can read that I did not state the majority of police are bad, and In fact I stated the opposite.

Ok

@capt14k, I cannot and will not stand by and allow you to insinuate that @GRIZis a troll! I try to sit back back in fairness and give all their right to express their opinions. You have crossed the line this time! I know this man and you owe him an apology!

Griz has earned my respect as well as the respect of most in our community. You have not! Your continued attacks against law enforcement are more in line with the Democrats! You think you are safe since you only collect old guns. I have news for you! Just like the Fudds, you too shall fall with your holier than thou attitude!

• Like 1

[mention=8404]capt14k[/mention], I cannot and will not stand by and allow you to insinuate that [mention=1198]GRIZ[/mention]is a troll! I try to sit back back in fairness and give all their right to express their opinions. You have crossed the line this time! I know this man and you owe him an apology!
Griz has earned my respect as well as the respect of most in our community. You have not! Your continued attacks against law enforcement are more in line with the Democrats! You think you are safe since you only collect old guns. I have news for you! Just like the Fudds, you too shall fall with your holier than thou attitude!

Lol.

First off you must have me confused with someone who is concerned with what others think of them.

If you think that statement was an attack on law enforcement then you too are not reading it correctly. Yes I hold law enforcement to a higher standard because people's lives and freedoms are at risk. Most cops are good. The bad ones need to be outed and removed. It won't happen as long as the blue wall exists and citizens make excuses for them.

Your last sentences makes me think you typed your post after a few drinks. I was as concerned as anyone with NJ firearms laws. However I've made the decision to leave this hellhole and regroup elsewhere. Where the majority are willing to fight for their rights rather than complying to save their own skin. I implore those who are willing to fight to leave as well. If one needs proof NJ is a losing battle, just read through the number of posts on this forum about having mags repinned to 10 while the fight is still on going.

• Like 1