csfed

How to sell inherited ammo?

Wasn't quite ready for the firestorm I was about to start.  diamondd817 is correct, it's probably 2 trucks worth including 5 large plastic storage containers.  But there is a lot.  You've motivated me to get my act together, and list what I have in the classifieds.  It will be a week or two but I will inventory, get an idea of an asking price and post by caliber a list and photo or two and see where things go.  Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, csfed said:

Wasn't quite ready for the firestorm I was about to start.  diamondd817 is correct, it's probably 2 trucks worth including 5 large plastic storage containers.  But there is a lot.  You've motivated me to get my act together, and list what I have in the classifieds.  It will be a week or two but I will inventory, get an idea of an asking price and post by caliber a list and photo or two and see where things go.  Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Just let me know if you need any help moving, sorting, or categorizing.

I'll waive my normal hourly labor rate in exchange for getting the first look...