Zeke

Safariland question

I actually havent met that many people on here. I met capt the other day, he bought some ammo and such off of me and i swung by his shop for the meet. HE bought a holster off me a while back when i lived up in Avenel in my mobile home. I think thats about it from the more well known folks on here. A few other deals with some folks who pop in now and then but thats about it. Never have time to make it to any meets or anything like that. Three resource-sucking dependants (two kids and a s/o) make sure of that..... lol

That said, JayZ isnt my cuppa tea. I listen to a wide slew of music from country to music from Israel... but not really rap. 

Im not familiar with the BMW 6 or 7 series, sorry..

1 minute ago, High Exposure said:

No end-users call it a “series”.

No the company called it series.

proof!

1 minute ago, Lambo2936 said:

I actually havent met that many people on here. I met capt the other day, he bought some ammo and such off of me and i swung by his shop for the meet. HE bought a holster off me a while back when i lived up in Avenel in my mobile home. I think thats about it from the more well known folks on here. A few other deals with some folks who pop in now and then but thats about it. Never have time to make it to any meets or anything like that. Three resource-sucking dependants (two kids and a s/o) make sure of that..... lol

Bro.. not resource sucking. Life full filling..

totally different 

6 minutes ago, Zeke said:

No the company called it series.

proof!

Bro.. not resource sucking. Life full filling..

totally different 

They can be both.... trust me..... love my kids, not my bills.. LOL. Were almost done settling in and moving and such so if some meet is coming up before the winter let me know. Havent shot in months. Not even in a video game... can probably find time at least til i find my own property to fix up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambo2936 said:

They can be both.... trust me..... love my kids, not my bills.. LOL. Were almost done settling in and moving and such so if some meet is coming up before the winter let me know. Havent shot in months. Not even in a video game.

Well you’re souf joisey now...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

They can be both.... trust me..... love my kids, not my bills.. LOL. Were almost done settling in and moving and such so if some meet is coming up before the winter let me know. Havent shot in months. Not even in a video game... can probably find time at least til i find my own property to fix up.

I’ve found my kindred spirit!