Bully

Who else on here shoots F-Class?

I just wrapped my first season of F-Class shooting up. I’m pretty hooked. 

My season was abbreviated with the first match cancelled, the second match I had work and I will miss the last match as I’ll be traveling with the wife. 

I did well (I think) with learning and improvements in every match. My scores got better with my final relay  being a 196/4X. I am shooting a 223 in FTR and running the 80’s @ 2950. I may try the 90’s in the “off season” and see what I can develop. 

New rifle will hopefully be done by the start of the next season. Barreled action will be for sure. I may just be waiting on the stock to show up. It’s all good, I’ll put in in my current stock for load development. 

Thanks for reading. 

• Like 1

Bully

Very few of us F Class shooters here in NJ. The people that competed last Sunday at Cumberland are it.

New Jersey is a pistol competition State. A few years back , I attempted to start an official NJ F Class Team. Unfortunately,  we didn't have bodies. The season is almost over. Next year,  we can drive to Ontario,  Canada and compete on a international level.

I love F Class !!!!

9 hours ago, Iggyort said:

Bully

Very few of us F Class shooters here in NJ. The people that competed last Sunday at Cumberland are it.

New Jersey is a pistol competition State. A few years back , I attempted to start an official NJ F Class Team. Unfortunately,  we didn't have enough bodies. The season is almost over. Next year,  we can drive to Ontario,  Canada and compete on a international level.

I love F Class !!!!

• Like 1