Greenday

Range 129

7 hours ago, Truthsayer said:

No inventory. Hope people that signed up for memberships get their money’s worth before they go under. 

I'd rather they get their act together instead of having them go under, but if they do, someone competent @gunforhire? could scoop it up and turn it around, because the facility itself is very nice.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:15 PM, Smokin .50 said:

Only ONE open firearm allowed in a Port?  You're at the wrong joint, lol!  Here's a pic from a typical Tony Simon Diversity Shoot.  When the next shooter steps-up they point to what they wanna shoot.  Noobs get to dry fire, and old hands help load mags.  Only ONE gun is handled, loaded & fired at a time.  FYI the same guy owns the Chiefs Special, The Thompson, and the Red 9 Mauser Broomhandle.  Everything gets opened prior to the crowd's rush, then cleared prior to being put away.

No automatic alt text available.

Very cool to see a broomhandle on the firing line!

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Truthsayer said:

No inventory. Hope people that signed up for memberships get their money’s worth before they go under. 

Yea, inventory is still limited. They did say the most hassle they were given for this whole thing was being able to sell guns. Though maybe they need help with knowing what people want these days. Pistol range is always busy when I'm there so I'm not surprised most of their inventory is handguns.

Small other update: they took my suggestion and got stools for the rifle range so you can shoot from the seated position. They also got a couple nice shooting mats so people can shoot prone who are interested in trying that but don't have their own. I think quite a few people have been shooting prone as they've modified the targets to be lower for those who are prone.