Sign in to follow this  
Peter Goldwing

Who I am, what I do

I tried to look back at my posts to see if I ever divulged this part of my life. I cannot find it but I only can look back so far.

This link takes you to the motorcycle forum where I post about my trips. I find it pretty boring at the beginning but gets more interesting later. There are 3 or 4 trips in there. I started participating in the forum after the Nova Scotia trip so you wont see that trip  in the blog. I hope you'll enjoy the read/ pictures. My guns are mentioned in a few occasions.

Have fun

https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/3-events/619793-trip-far-away.html

I tried to look back at my posts to see if I ever divulged this part of my life. I cannot find it but I only can look back so far.
This link takes you to the motorcycle forum where I post about my trips. I find it pretty boring at the beginning but gets more interesting later. There are 3 or 4 trips in there. I started participating in the forum after the Nova Scotia trip so you wont see that trip  in the blog. I hope you'll enjoy the read/ pictures. My guns are mentioned in a few occasions.
Have fun

https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/3-events/619793-trip-far-away.html

Thank you for posting. I only scanned through the first 50 posts, but it looks very interesting. Love seeing the natural beauty of this great nation. I plan on reading through all of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk