Ray Ray

It's time to talk watches

My father always wore a Timex takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I have a Rolex Oversized Yachtmaster that were limited 2 per dealer. I hardly wear it anymore.

Good in between watch would be a Tag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just now, checko said:

We always knew you had no taste

There will be others, this is just a start.  My first car was a 92 wrangler that was beat to death.   Now I have a 14 wrangler that is mint.  Gotta learn to crawl before you sprint.

Good choice with the G-Shock.  I have two Citizens (one an Eco and one old one my dad gave me back in high school), a Girard Perregaux that was my grandfathers (that I am afraid to wear) and a few others that I can't remember the manufacturer.  I will wear the Citizen EcoDrive when I need to wear something fancy, but 360+ days a year I have the Casio on.  I don't worry about gunpowder, dirt, grime, fish guts or anything else on it.  It's not crazy expensive but the thing is a tank.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 11:20 AM, capt14k said:

My father always wore a Timex takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I have a Rolex Oversized Yachtmaster that were limited 2 per dealer. I hardly wear it anymore.

Good in between watch would be a Tag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya know for all the bling those watches have, their automatics are fucking terrible at keeping time. 

I wear a Suunto Kailash, has minimalistic smart watch features in that it gives me email and text alerts.. I really like it a lot.. its a quality watch.. when my wife purchased it for me they were around $1k but are down to like $400 now.. but there are a ton of other Suunto models some are less costly..

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 11:14 AM, Ray Ray said:

I would like a watch, thank you.

There’s one of those once a month boxes out there that sends you a new watch every month, the boxes start at 29.99 and they have good reviews from what i saw. 

2 hours ago, JMich3 said:

There’s one of those once a month boxes out there that sends you a new watch every month, the boxes start at 29.99 and they have good reviews from what i saw. 

You got a link?