capt14k

Seems I have a thief scoping my house

If you live near a military base and they migrated over to the 380 mhz trunk systems this may be the cause of a door opener acting erratic,  most garage door openers are assigned frequencies in the upper 300 mhz military band,  many bases have been switching over.  

I replaced a 30 year old craftsman last week due to a similar issue, I live near Picatinny arsenal and they are using a 380 mhz trunk system.,   some DEA frequency's are in the lower 400 govt band as well as postal inspectors.   are the cars tinted out that stop near your house?  
I'm Nowhere near a base

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Still a pretty good ride. When I lived in Colts Neck that was close to Earle.

18 hours ago, DaddyNick said:

I've had a couple situations where law enforcement couldn't or wouldn't get involved or pursue things. I made it known (to bad guy) what would happen if certain behaviors/actions continued. Police knew. Lol. It ceased. Lol. 

In my youth I once had to let someone know that I was capable of unsavory things and I knew where he lived. The problem was solved.

I imagine its over, Cap...

• Like 1

In my youth I once had to let someone know that I was capable of unsavory things and I knew where he lived. The problem was solved.
I imagine its over, Cap...
At this point I assume so. Can't prove anything. Now if they are dumb enough to stop in front of my house and try and open the door this time I will have them on video. Then I will be looking to match up cars with employees.

They have opened the exterior garage door twice in 3 days. Wife hears car stop. Door opens. Wife thinks it is me. Goes to window, but car is gone. Unfortunately my house sits far enough off the street that cameras don't get street, well the way they are positioned. Need to add another camera.

Interior Garage door is steel with steel frame and deadbolt.

That’s effed up. I would definitely be planning a beat down.