Ray Ray

O-Light, better than the big names?

As a fan of their products, this does not surprise me.  Although they are not "cheap", they are less expensive than the industry standard Surefire/Streamlight for weapons mounted lights.

• Like 1

I love my O-Lights, and I own 6 or 7 right now, plus 3 or 4 I have given as gifts.  All still running 100%, and some are run daily and get dropped, run for long periods, and just plain used.  The weapon-mounted ones have withstood plenty of 12ga from 3 1/2" magnums through target loads, the one on the .223 has stayed mounted through virtually every round I've put downrange with that gun...and show no worse for the wear.

Only thing I gotta figure out is how best to clean the lens on my M20 from all that shotgun shooting...it's never quite clean enough for my tastes...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

I love my O-Lights, and I own 6 or 7 right now, plus 3 or 4 I have given as gifts.  All still running 100%, and some are run daily and get dropped, run for long periods, and just plain used.  The weapon-mounted ones have withstood plenty of 12ga from 3 1/2" magnums through target loads, the one on the .223 has stayed mounted through virtually every round I've put downrange with that gun...and show no worse for the wear.

Only thing I gotta figure out is how best to clean the lens on my M20 from all that shotgun shooting...it's never quite clean enough for my tastes...

Alcohol?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fishnut said:

I say no. I just had to send my new light back because the switch would not work all the time. The stream light I have has been to hell and back again and still works perfect 5+ years later 

Yeah, I can see how that would put a bad taste in your mouth.  I am still a big fan of Streamlights as well.  My HD gun has been upgraded to the TLR-1 HL over the original TLR-1. 

• Like 1