Sota

WTF WalMart? MTM Ammo Can Organizer can't be shipped...

Due to state restrictions, one or more of your items can’t be shipped to 07922 or picked up in stores nearby. See details below. Please save them for later or ship to a different ZIP code.

Update
MTM Ammo Can Organizer
Qty:
12345678910111213+
List $9.99List price $9.99
$6.92
Current price $6.92
Shipping

Your item isn’t available for pickup or delivery to 07922.

That's some bullshit.

19 minutes ago, sota said:

I don't understand how some PLASTIC TRAYS, can't be shipped to NJ?

You have to think like the a$$holes in Trenton:

The plastic trays are made to hold evil gun parts and they fit into those especially evil ammo cans.

It's for the children, dont'cha know!

26 minutes ago, sota said:

I don't understand how some PLASTIC TRAYS, can't be shipped to NJ?

because a multimillion dollar business already making money hand over fist can not be bothered with the intricacies of ever evolving complex gun laws in anti 2A states.. its a business decision.. it is cheaper for them to just not sell NJ people anything that falls into the generic category of firearms.. than to evaluate the legality of each item.. especially when you are talking thousands of possible items.. that is just a guess.. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, sota said:

I know I can find them elsewhere.

I just found it astonishing that some plastic trays were "banned" from being sold to NJ residents.

I now wonder, is it anything from that manufacturer (MTM) that's banned?

I doubt it. It appears all they sell is plastic stuff. Here's a link to their website.....http://www.mtmcase-gard.com/index.php

They support 2A rights! I wonder if they know how one of their customers, Walmart is not!

Statement on their website!

MTM Case-Gard™ is a proud member of a small group of manufacturers who care about our shooting and hunting heritage. Only 1 in 9 shooting and hunting related manufacturers will give back a portion of their sales to the industry to contribute to fighting the good fight for the 2nd Amendment. To find out more click on the Hunting & Shooting Sports Heritage Fund Logo.

Definitely buy from them.....Just not through Wally World!

On 9/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, sota said:

I know I can find them elsewhere.

I just found it astonishing that some plastic trays were "banned" from being sold to NJ residents.

I now wonder, is it anything from that manufacturer (MTM) that's banned?

It's probably a mis-keying in their logistics software. 

Back a while ago, I tried to order a three pack of 10 round OEM 10/22 magazines from cabelas because the price was about 1/2 compared to buying them individually. There answer was nope, can't ship to NJ. They'd ship the single mags just fine. 

As a testament to their former CS glory at cabelas, I was able to talk ot a sales rep on the phone and find out why it was restricted. Answer was someone had filled in the capacity as 30 in their system. Even greater testament to it was that I was able to get it fixed eventually. 

I tried to order them to my buddies address in PA and they would NOT ship there neither!

The ebay seller has none in stock, but they will still take your money.... guess who got a refund and left a negative for them?

Again anyone want some lemme know, I'll give yo a review next week....

I may want to keep them all, as I have a few 50 cal boxes...

ammo.jpg

58 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

I tried to order them to my buddies address in PA and they would ship there neither!

The ebay seller has none in stock, but they will still take your money.... guess who got a refund and left a negative for them?

Again anyone want some lemme know, I'll give yo a review next week....

I may want to keep them all, as I have a few 50 cal boxes...

ammo.jpg

You look like you are running short on ammo.  I suggest you stock up :)

• Like 1