JMich3

More NJ freebies

So i guess the word illegal doesn’t mean what it used to. I just have to wonder where the money comes from for hand out to people who have never paid a dime into the systemhttps://finance.yahoo.com/video/nj-governor-signs-bill-allowing-161654059.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

5 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

Step 1 - emigrate to Canada or Mexico

Step 2 - renounce U.S. Citizenship

Step 3 - re-enter U.S. illegally and proceed to NJ

Step 4 - Free College!

You forgot free health care and none of those pesky taxes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMich3 said:

I just have to wonder where the money comes from

Oh, it will come from us... that's one of my major issues with this! Lord, I really can't stand this governor. His behavior is just HEINOUS. I feel like my new role as NJ taxpayer is "cash cow" - just here to support various categories of law-breakers and takers. Soooo wrong!!!

• Like 3

TBH im all for free tuition at community colleges/assistance for those who need it. I almost graduated with an associates and when my daughter came to be i had to drop out to focus on work and such. I just finished this past spring semester and got my associates (with high honors; from a community college, but whatever lol) Been doing OK so i had the chance to dial back a bit and finish the few classes i had left by going part time thanks to Fafsa paying for it (and even giving me a bit extra for other expenditures like gas, books, etc) and big time help from my parents with the kids and all. May even be looking into getting my bachelors since i live like 2 miles from Rowan, now.

Unfortunately, given the massive increase in college attendance the only options for todays youth is college or trades.. without a skill or piece of paper, getting a decent job is damn near impossible... and, well, we all know damn well very few of the spoiled ass kids of my generation will ever pick up a wrench or wade through knee deep sewage, or, well, work like i do lol. That is precisely why affordable college is extremely important. When going to Rutgers is the "affordable" option, and that shit is well over 20k/year when everything is said and done, thats a freakin issue. I damn sure couldnt afford that, or the loan i would be forced to take (another story entirely)

That said, Free tuition for illegals is ridiculous, i am 100% against that. That money should be put towards helping citizens who need and deserve it, like the MANY veterans who are disabled thanks to the fucked up war on terror. I would gladly pay into that.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Oh, it will come from us... that's one of my major issues with this! Lord, I really can't stand this governor. His behavior is just HEINOUS. I feel like my new role as NJ taxpayer is "cash cow" - just here to support various categories of law-breakers and takers. Soooo wrong!!!

Its been this way for a while, peel. Taxes have been going up and up and i personally see nothing getting any better.. state is just getting more and more burried in debt. Though to be honest right after we moved from East Brunswick they started doing a lot of repaving.. house is on the market if anyone is interested in a home in East Brunswick (CNJ).. lol

• Like 1

The more ILLEGALS=more democratic votes! You would have to be an idiot to not see this!

I worked security at social services for awhile and what I saw would make you sick!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Don't see MSM talk about this do you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Murphy also thinks it's a good idea to give a convicted felon a $70,000 a year state job.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nj1015.com

To do nothing. Fantastic. Can't wait until he gets caught again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChrisJM981 said:

To do nothing. Fantastic. Can't wait until he gets caught again. 

Note in the linked article that Murphy says hiring convicted felons for state jobs may become "the new norm".

Yeah, this is an appointment job but Murphy couldn't find someone who isn't a felon and violated public trust like this bumpkin?

How is it not treason for a governor to harbor illegal aliens then take OUR tax money and devote it to programs expressly for THEM while we go without (or with reduced or limited) services and resources because of it?  I don't feel like I'm being represented on this taxation.  This state is financially broke, there is no surplus budget.  The governor is recklessly wasting money.  He should be charged with wanton waste of resources:angry:    

• Like 5