Lambo2936

A 12G for shotgun sports

I thought that's what gun socks were for protecting against... [emoji1787][emoji1787]

If they get too close together in the safe they can make babies.  That's where [mention=1265]Ray Ray[/mention]'s SxS with the Hi-vis sight came from [emoji4] 

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

Researching Franchi Instinct Catalyst if anyone has experience.

Its pretty, LMAO. "Built Specifically for Women" though? What could be different that makes it specific for women?

Edit: NVM, kept reading.. "our Instinct Catalyst's stock has been redesigned with a drop, cast, pitch, length-of-pull and grip length that better aligns with a woman's body." Shit, they should just name it a short-people model, i'm probably the height of your average woman.

• Like 1

Its pretty, LMAO. "Built Specifically for Women" though? What could be different that makes it specific for women?
Actually it has a shorter length of pull (shorter arms), higher comb (higher check bones), smaller grip (smaller hands), and a different weight balance that would make swinging it a little more fluid. LOL, I'm guessing you don't have much experience being a girl trying to shoot a long gun that was built for a man's body structure. [emoji23]

Edit: NVM, kept reading.. "our Instinct Catalyst's stock has been redesigned with a drop, cast, pitch, length-of-pull and grip length that better aligns with a woman's body." Shit, they should just name it a short-people model, i'm probably the height of your average woman.
If I end up getting one, you're welcome to try it out to see if it's dimensions fit you better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

Researching Franchi Instinct Catalyst if anyone has experience.

I've only seen it online, but MY, it's a pretty gun, isn't it? And as far as the "fit", I don't think that's just marketing hype or just a matter of being a shorter "guy".. I know lots of you guys probably never noticed - :facepalm: - but women are built differently. For instance, many gun stocks are angled out at the bottom (the end of the stock is a little longer at the bottom than the top). They're designing women's guns now with the opposite angle - the top edge comes out further. As someone who has shot a shotgun - designed for a guy - and had the lower, pointy end of the stock JABBING me right in the breast, I can tell you that it's very unpleasant. Setting the angle of the stock to accommodate "The Girls" makes perfect sense to me!  :wub:

Have you looked at the Syren line? You'll need an even bigger pocketbook though. They're gorgeous.

• Like 1

I've only seen it online, but MY, it's a pretty gun, isn't it? And as far as the "fit", I don't think that's just marketing hype or just a matter of being a shorter "guy".. I know lots of you guys probably never noticed - :facepalm: - but women are built differently. For instance, many gun stocks are angled out at the bottom (the end of the stock is a little longer at the bottom than the top). They're designing women's guns now with the opposite angle - the top edge comes out further. As someone who has shot a shotgun - designed for a guy - and had the lower, pointy end of the stock JABBING me right in the breast, I can tell you that it's very unpleasant. Setting the angle of the stock to accommodate "The Girls" makes perfect sense to me!  :wub:
Have you looked at the Syren line? You'll need an even bigger pocketbook though. They're gorgeous.

Truer words...! I've had plenty of experience with "Youth Model" rifles and shotguns or full size with chopped stocks. The fit is never quite right. (And imagine doing a round or two of 100-200 targets with something that doesn't fit!) I'm interested in going in a direction that has a female body shape in mind from the beginning instead of "pink it and shrink it". I like that this Franchi line is a little more affordable than those gorgeous Syrens. I've swung a few Syrens and it felt like finally wearing shoes that fit.... but for a price of 10 pairs of Louboutins, my bank account swiftly said a firm "no."

Anyone have a Franchi in general? How's it handle, how well does it eat shells, any mechanical issues, love it/ hate it, Etc?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

I wasn't even trying to be funny! OP stated he's about my height anyway!

I think this makes things worse. SMFH

Going to the range to hand in my application at quintons. After that im gona find something....manly...to do. 

• Like 4

I think this makes things worse. SMFH

Going to the range to hand in my application at quintons. After that im gona find something....manly...to do. 
[emoji1787][emoji1787] stop by the go go bar on the way while smoking a cigar. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Like 2

Ugh, i know.. friggin roasted. Gona go sit in the corner now.
Messed up part is id probably like it better than a "mans" shotgun. 
[emoji1787]
You seem to have a great sense of humor, I look forward to running into you at a meetup!

• Like 2

Just now, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

emoji1787.png
You seem to have a great sense of humor, I look forward to running into you at a meetup!

Haha for sure, if i can ever make it to one! Im in the deep deep souf now, which makes things worse as it seems like most meets are way North.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambo2936 said:

Haha for sure, if i can ever make it to one! Im in the deep deep souf now, which makes things worse as it seems like most meets are way North.

We'll change that. Let's see how the RTSP one goes... then maybe we can expand and hold one further south. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

We'll change that. Let's see how the RTSP one goes... then maybe we can expand and hold one further south. :D

RTSP is like 2 and a half hours from here. I dont think ill be making it there.

If we do a Range 14 one im down. I still have membership there for a little while and ill likely have membership at quinton as well.

7 minutes ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

Do you know Tony Simon? He's from down that way and does events at R14.

Cant say i do. R14 isnt too crazy far from here so im down for a meet there. Still have membership too for a few more months i believe.

Maybe ill have the stoeger m3k by then... just under 600 OTD from Tanners.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

RTSP is like 2 and a half hours from here. I dont think ill be making it there.

If we do a Range 14 one im down. I still have membership there for a little while and ill likely have membership at quinton as well.

Wanna lift? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

Do you even work out bro?

Or are you offering a ride to RTSP?

Weights are heavy and running makes me tired.. soo I don’t do that stuff.

yes.. a ride up to rtsp. We’ll put a kids movie on so you’ll be occupied.

• Like 1