Zeke

320 full size range report

Picked up 320 from @remixer. Good people, interesting experience ( he can tell that story)

Popped cherry last Saturday with @blksheep. Solid dude. Gun is awesome!

Hit range this am with @Bighungry618 he can give his feed back. Ran some hornady cd through it. No issues 

Received and cleaned.

last Saturday 200 rnds zero issues .

this morning, uncleaned from previous. 300 rnds. Zero issues . 

Gun fits me like an extension of my body. I’m in love! Hard and strong like!

• Like 2

The 320 may be big enough for your hands but obviously is overshadowed by the size of your head. 

I’m willing to go shooting. I have demands:  you shoot first, you can’t be at the same range as me, The event will be on the third Thursday after a leap day, and I can only travel by sled dog. 

• Like 5

Hmmm...Zeke, you report to us that you popped Blksheep's cherry... and you wonder why Voyager9 keeps dancing around your invitations?!

And while you're trying to woo V9, @Handyman has been voicing some unseemly intentions towards @Greenday in another thread  This is all getting a little Deliverance for my tastes. Men really are... strange creatures.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

The 320 may be big enough for your hands but obviously is overshadowed by the size of your head. 

I’m willing to go shooting. I have demands:  you shoot first, you can’t be at the same range as me, The event will be on the third Thursday after a leap day, and I can only travel by sled dog. 

You forgot the 15 minutes from “ the bunker “ ( basement) rule.

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Hmmm...Zeke, you report to us that you popped Blksheep's cherry... and you wonder why Voyager9 keeps dancing around your invitations?!

And while you're trying to woo V9, @Handyman has been voicing some unseemly intentions towards @Greenday in another thread  This is all getting a little Deliverance for my tastes. Men really are... strange creatures.

Well @blksheep smiled towards the end.

Peel! 320 is seriously sig muscle! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I'm only interested in Greenday because I heard his wife makes him wear one of those "Gimp" suits from Pulp Fiction.

gimp_wide-a7d2b0ad4822ff708859e6a099b513

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

Picked up 320 from @remixer. Good people, interesting experience ( he can tell that story)

Popped cherry last Saturday with @blksheep. Solid dude. Gun is awesome!

Hit range this am with @Bighungry618 he can give his feed back. Ran some hornady cd through it. No issues 

Received and cleaned.

last Saturday 200 rnds zero issues .

this morning, uncleaned from previous. 300 rnds. Zero issues . 

Gun fits me like an extension of my body. I’m in love! Hard and strong like!

Nice. I have 6 or 7k rounds thru mine with no problems. Solid gun.

• Like 1

I have a 226 legion 9mm. Love it. Think id pick my glock for bang-for-da-buck though. As nice as my vp9 sits in my hands, im not that big uh fam honestly.

Sig takes the cake overall, its just expensive. I have the 22 conversion kit for it too. If we ever hit up a rifle range ill let ya take it for a spin. 

14 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

I have a 226 legion 9mm. Love it. Think id pick my glock for bang-for-da-buck though. As nice as my vp9 sits in my hands, im not that big uh fam honestly.

Sig takes the cake overall, its just expensive. I have the 22 conversion kit for it too. If we ever hit up a rifle range ill let ya take it for a spin. 

Have a 229 and 220 both in stainless elite.

the 320 is like a unicorn that bathed in a rainbow that killed predator 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

@High Exposure @GRIZ @Mrs. Peel

Your  impressions.. be original, awesomeness has been used a lot.

I cannot even hope to match the eloquence of @Bighungry618!! "A magnificent single horned winged beast..." Oh MY.

Suffice it to say that it's a very nice gun. More importantly, you were shooting it very well. And that's what really matters in the long run... that it's a great gun for YOU

On 9/23/2018 at 6:47 PM, Zeke said:

the 320 is like a unicorn that bathed in a rainbow that killed predator 

On 9/24/2018 at 4:20 PM, Bighungry618 said:

ya....I saw it... A magnificent singled horned winged beast...a thing to behold.  I'm getting one!

Not to argue the small details but....a unicorn is simply a horse with a spiraled horn on its head.  A pegasus is a winged horse.  You're looking for a "pegasus unicorn" or a "winged unicorn".

That being said, I have a P320 compact that I will be reunited with in a little less than 2 weeks.  I simply cannot wait.  My P320 is probably my favorite striker fired pistol I have ever shot.  Some would call it a mythical beast with both a horn and wings.

17 minutes ago, vjf915 said:

Not to argue the small details but....a unicorn is simply a horse with a spiraled horn on its head.  A pegasus is a winged horse.  You're looking for a "pegasus unicorn" or a "winged unicorn".

That being said, I have a P320 compact that I will be reunited with in a little less than 2 weeks.  I simply cannot wait.  My P320 is probably my favorite striker fired pistol I have ever shot.  Some would call it a mythical beast with both a horn and wings.

A chimera! Like a liger 

5 hours ago, Zeke said:

@High Exposure is silence.. because it’s better than Glock. And his world has now been; destroyed 

:rolleyes:

Yes Zeke, you finally found a gun you shoot well. Mazal Tov 

In all seriousness, it’s a nice gun. Trigger was very nice, frame fit my hand well, which is good because I reeeeaaaaallly didn’t want to drop it.....

1gIN3pl.jpg

POI was a little low for me, and the balance was a bit top heavy - but I am used to Glocks, so that makes sense with the higher bore axis on the Sig.

All in all, I liked it.

If I was told it was my new duty gun, I wouldn’t be upset.

• Like 1