High Exposure

The New Improved Glock 19X - The Glock 45

9 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I prefer a milled slide to the MOS. The milled slides sink the RDS lower than the MOS Glocks as there is no need for a mounting plate. The RDS is direct attach to the slide, as the slide is mulled to the specific model of MRDS you want.

Interesting. I recall hearing about durability issues with the MOS plates as well, but I don't recall the specifics.

On 5/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, High Exposure said:

I prefer a milled slide to the MOS. The milled slides sink the RDS lower than the MOS Glocks as there is no need for a mounting plate. The RDS is direct attach to the slide, as the slide is mulled to the specific model of MRDS you want.

This is very good info. As I was looking into a pistol that was optics ready. Makes much more sense to go the milled route. 

14 minutes ago, david8613 said:

I'm on the verge of picking one these glock g45, are we all happy with this new glock? Anything not to like? Are they running nice like a "glock" clock?

It's a Glock.  It runs.

Glocks generally start falling apart when you start messing with them and start changing out crap that alters the balance.

• Agree 1