2 minutes ago, PK90 said:

I see a wrong letter, meaning "being in agreement".

Picked-up some Arizona TWANG I guess, lol?  

Seriously though, you've still maintained your thorough helpfulness with this dysfunctional flock, oft times being told (by some of the same folks that won't join ANJRPC) you don't know anything about NJ since yer in the desert, so my sincere gratitude is hereby extended Pardner!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

This is the Money quote. I just read through the Opinion in the OP, and this line stood out:

...."New Jersey contends that because large capacity magazines do not fall within the Second Amendment's protections, the LCM law is lawful, and alternatively that the LCM law nevertheless reasonably fits to accomplish a significant governmental interest."

The "governmental interest" is to totally disarm us. This ruling is just one of the many steps, and based on the BS spewed in the ruling in the OP, I don't believe we will be successful in getting any injunction or the law overturned... They don't give a SHIT about the constitution!!!!!!

Are you pissed off enough yet?

And this judge (all?) clearly is part of that govt self interest, so much for a fair and impartial judiciary. But when you've made your bones in a state that makes all firearms illegal "unless" and guilty till proven innocent what else can we expect? That RICO lawsuit a while back was actually on to something too bad about what happened with it. Its no coincedence no anti gun law has been reversed in NJ. Challenging them in court over the yrs to begin with would have helped but thats another story.

Different meaning... and yours is a little older.
Not mine that was Freehold Boro talk lol. I believe full saying was "Word is Born, Born be to the word Devine". They ran around calling themselves Gods and Five Percenters. Don't hear much about them anymore.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, capt14k said:

Not mine that was Freehold Boro talk lol. I believe full saying was "Word is Born, Born be to the word Devine". They ran around calling themselves Gods and Five Percenters. Don't hear much about them anymore.

And no one has missed them, either.....

1 hour ago, BobA said:

@Smokin .50 At the NJSAFECON I remember Colandro mentioning he was prepared with an "Expedited appeal" to file in just this case where we didn't get the injunction.  Do you know if this happened or is happening?   

That wasn't Colandro.  That was Scott Bach.

And I believe the appeal was already filed

• Like 2

Just now, capt14k said:

No, but they have been replaced by Bloods, Crips, and MS-13.

This is the basis of the "good riddance" factor. 

If Crip (a) shoots Blood (b)....where is the loss?  That they didn't simultaneously take each other out?

As posted above, I think the Judge is a wimp. But, I am very happy about what I've donated to ANJRPC, it is a tremendous amount of work, and we got a reminder of this when they sent out their appeal docs for us to look at yesterday. And no one else is going to help us, if not them. Still, strike one is done. And by time the appeal is counted we will be very close to the deadline. Longer out, I'm not sure the Supreme court will take this case (if it comes to that). The carry-case in progress, likely yes, but I am not sure they will get involved over "5 rounds" sought to speak. I would hope they would but just trying to face reality. Some of my 15r I will convert to 10 with mag-blockers, and some of them I decided to donate to the NRA (if the appeal doesn't come through). The latter is just another option, they will even give you tax deduction documentation if you want. And in effect, you can feel "good" about helping them just like a $$$ donation. My understanding is they sell anything firearm related stuff at auction. Speaking with them today, they asked me if they are in good condition, yep, and some are brand new. So whatever they get will go to a good cause. They will call me in mid-Nov (which per ANJRPC is the expected date of the Appeal outcome), as I've told them they need to be off my hands by 12/10. Just something to think about if you don't want to store them on a deserted island, or bother with blocking/sealing them.

Two sets of rules. : one for retired cops one for the rest. If there is no case when someone used more than 10 rounds of ammo to defend themselves why the retired cops are allowed to have them?

I don't think this affects me since the interstate transportation laws have not changed.

Time to move to 6 rounds limit , what do you think Murph?

2 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

With the final goal and target, this:

chiappa-1863-zouave-musket-smooth-bore-5

Enfield 2-band'er, cal. .577, fires a 555 gr Minnie Ball that's gone through 3 men standing in front of each other.  Rate of fire is 3-4 well-aimed shots per minute.  This is a fine gun made of wood & steel.  A gun any American should be proud to have.  And you all should know how to operate it.  Feds don't even consider it a firearm.  Millions in circulation.  Go to PA & buy em' by the case.  Buy yer musket caps (high hats) there too.  If the SHTF don't come-a-runnin' to me to teach ya how to play w/ EXPLOSIVES as you already should KNOW.....

Jus sayen.......