11 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

oh I don't. I had a retired leo ask me what I did about the limit as I was firing my tavor. I told him I opened em up and re-limited em to 10. he asked me how I opened em. I told him i'm a mechanic...there's no such thing as permanent to me. 

That's the problem with this law.

If you know how to make and fix shit, NOTHING is permanent.

Any bets how long before a bill is introduced limiting mag capacity to 5rds due to current events. I mean if 10 is good 5 is better.
First it will be the new AWB that allows zero evil features. That fact that no one has been bayoneted on American Soil since the Civil War doesn't matter. The left doesn't deal in facts.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Redlines said:

Any bets how long before a bill is introduced limiting mag capacity to 5rds due to current events. I mean if 10 is good 5 is better.

How about January of 2018?

https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A1000/655_I1.PDF

10 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

I see their 5 and raise 25!

I see your 25 and raise to 50.

1 hour ago, Redlines said:

There's a possibility they'll also try for a ban on ALL semi-autos. I don't doubt that they'll try.

In the end, they want us all back with muskets.

• Like 1

There's a possibility they'll also try for a ban on ALL semi-autos. I don't doubt that they'll try.
With a maximum size ball of .22

53 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

If the mag ban injunction isn't allowed, and the law stays, I wouldn't doubt they try for 5 next year. Winning this 10 round case is do or die for NJ.

Or, even worse, make them feel emboldened, and shoot for the sky to get, who knows, banned.

11 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

If the mag ban injunction isn't allowed, and the law stays, I wouldn't doubt they try for 5 next year. Winning this 10 round case is do or die for NJ.

Or, even worse, feel emboldened, and shoot for the sky to get, who knows, banned.

That’s probably true. Once one arbitrary limit is upheld then the gates are open for any other arbitrary number.  It’s too bad “common use” isn’t getting applied and these things thrown out. 

1 hour ago, bluedog46 said:

Lets not forget many conservatives on the supreme court did not want to take these cases because they were afraid how that rino kennedy would rule. Without him there it is possible something good could come down the pipe. 

Well, it will now be interesting to see if they take up any 2A cases, since they have a conservative majority, or continue to "punt" on them, to stay out of the political mixmaster.

My prediction, they will still punt.

28 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Well, it will now be interesting to see if they take up any 2A cases, since they have a conservative majority, or continue to "punt" on them, to stay out of the political mixmaster.

My prediction, they will still punt.

I think the only reason they may "punt" is to wait for one more Trump appointed justice.  They may not feel secure if they go full guns now.   

8 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

I see your 25 and raise to 50.

Dude, they don't even want us to have sling shots.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:08 PM, Mossy500 said:

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/glock-19-magblock-10-15-9mm.html

Wanted to find out if anybody else has tried this product? I bought one, and I could only load 9 after blocking a 15-rd mag.

Get the universal ones and cut them.  It is a simple process.

the on duty/off duty thing i think is a game. i've been told(and one of our resident leo's can correct me if i'm wrong) that most depts officers are never truly off duty.
How is that? Municipal cops in other towns shouldn't be on duty.

34 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i'm just sayin' what a couple different leo's have told me. i dunno the legality or truth of it or not. wondering if one of our resident leo's can chime in on it for clarification

NJS 40A:14-152.1 gives all NJ police officers police powers throughout the state.  So yes they are police 24/7/365.

Most federal leos have police powers in most state crimes in NJ.  What police powers states grant federal leos is really immaterial.  Federal leos at times make arrests that the US Attorney's Office decline prosecution.  These cases are usually prosecuted under state law.  Never saw any problems with this.