22 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Yep, and sadly the gun owners just continue to bend over and take it. Murphy and crew will push this all the way back to muskets, without a single peep from the masses.

Has nothing to do with anybody bending over, but everything to do with being a realist that comes with age and experience, as someone remarked in the mag ban thread in reference to S446. Apparently the masses have spoken or we wouldn't be where we are now, but that shouldn't keep the rest of us from supporting our constitutional rights.

• Like 2

Welcome to New Jersey . . . If you want to be a firearms owner in this state the take a job in law enforcement. What is considered retired "law enforcement"? FBI? CIA? CUSTOMS? Anyone that ever had arrest authority?

I've seen a video of a guy shooting 30 round using 2 15's and again with 3 10's - time difference is less than a second or so.

This is just the foot and leg getting further in the door for a total ban.

2 hours ago, bennj said:

Apparently the masses have spoken or we wouldn't be where we are now, but that shouldn't keep the rest of us from supporting our constitutional rights.

Not sure what you're getting at. We would all like our constitutional rights supported, but so far from what I can see, more and more "rights" keep getting taken away, and all the peeps do is bitch a little. Does that qualify as "spoken"? Has any unconstitutional gun law been repealed or reversed after the "masses have spoken"? I don't know of any.

Sniper22,

I would like to think we're pretty much on the same page. What I meant was our primary means of communicating with our government is our vote. Our vote is how we 'speak', unfortunately here in NJ we are grossly outnumbered by the masses that have a different viewpoint, hence why we have the government we do.

JohnnyB,

I sure do hope the SCOTUS makes some landmark decisions in our favor, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, bennj said:

Apparently the masses have spoken or we wouldn't be where we are now, but that shouldn't keep the rest of us from supporting our constitutional rights.

ready for a little tinfoil hattery? 

maybe the masses haven't spoken. maybe the voting system has been FUBAR for much longer than we think.....and this shit's all fixed in this state. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bennj said:

What I meant was our primary means of communicating with our government is our vote. Our vote is how we 'speak', unfortunately here in NJ we are grossly outnumbered by the masses that have a different viewpoint, hence why we have the government we do.

This is true, but on the other hand, how many times have we went to the voting booth expecting/hoping for a different outcome, but just getting the same (bad) results?

That's the true "Definition of Insanity", doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result.

At some point, it's going to have to move from the ballot box to the ammo box, just like in 1776, if we are to want/expect a different result.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

ready for a little tinfoil hattery? 

maybe the masses haven't spoken. maybe the voting system has been FUBAR for much longer than we think.....and this shit's all fixed in this state. 

I doubt the masses have spoken on this topic.  As much as the demand action type groups would make you think everyone is on their side, I think when the actual basis of how the law currently stands is clearly stated, most people wouldn’t agree with going much further.  

But I think the wanting things for free; the “it’s the economy stupid” group thinks they’re always deserving something more that the left will give them; and those who are wanting other social justice are voting for other reasons and it sticks.  

Ive been out in CA a few days and was listening to talk radio (all liberal on the radio in the Bay Area) for entertainment at first.  Made me sick.  So many half truths spoken as fact.  At least we can tune into balanced programming on the east coast...

14 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

we're not outnumbered, we simply don't vote as a block.  We hve 1mm gun owners in the state and yet we have zero power.  who's fault is that?

Agree, no group will survive long-term without solidarity. Maybe they could back 200Y ago, but today, when the Lefty operates in unison on their side, plays the long game, and is bent on controlling every aspect of our live's, it isn't looking good long-term.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2018 at 9:30 PM, bluedog46 said:

I know i am preaching to the chior, but honestly. Do they really think that will make the state safer? Are they that damn stupid? 

I just boxed up all my evil "high capacity" magazines over the weekend, to send them out to PA, until I can get them to a safe haven out of NJ.  The whole time I was packaging them, I kept thinking how much safer I was making our beloved state. 

Still waiting for all the conforming mags I ordered from Gun Mag Warehouse to arrive. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Combat Auto said:

Agree, no group will survive long-term without solidarity. Maybe they could back 200Y ago, but today, when the Lefty operates in unison on their side, plays the long game, and is bent on controlling every aspect of our live's, it isn't looking good long-term.

we need to form a block......

we need to organize a non-profit and hit every ffl, shop etc and get people signed up

Just now, myhatinthering said:

never know till we try and we really haven't tried yet.  The most powerful block in the state is mothers against drunk driving and their numbers are not even a quarter of us

Go on a Fudd forum. Most of them would sleep with Hillary and have Murphy watch. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Anyone else constantly cking for the ANJRPC email update?

Not me.  I have "people" for that. lol!

Seriously though, Scott did say (on GFH Radio 2 days ago) they have to hold-off on any bulletin so it can't affect the outcome of said decision.  I anticipate by the end of this week we should know.  I know I heard Scott say he didn't want to wait forever to tell folks what to do.

~R

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

Seriously though, Scott did say (on GFH Radio 2 days ago) they have to hold-off on any bulletin so it can't affect the outcome of said decision.  I anticipate by the end of this week we should know.  I know I heard Scott say he didn't want to wait forever to tell folks what to do.

~R

The only logical thing to do now is to comply *IF* you are moving them out of state - then if it gets struck down go get them - if it stands your good - 

Why not just not do anything - ?  They will need a warrant to search and seizure - how has that worked out for all the M1 Carbines still in state - ?  They ARE out there - 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

~R

But they are... my peoples!

16 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Why not just not do anything - ?  They will need a warrant to search and seizure - how has that worked out for all the M1 Carbines still in state - ?  They ARE out there -

Exac-f’n-atly. IF I had any of these deadly magazines, I’d be dipped in do-do if I got rid of any in any form. NO ONE is coming after them. Get real. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

The only logical thing to do now is to comply *IF* you are moving them out of state - then if it gets struck down go get them - if it stands your good - 

I have friends that have carbines & 30 round mags for them.  Most of these friends fought for our country in Korea & 'Nam and they have a lll% mindset of just not giving a F^&K about NJ gun laws anymore.  Molon Labe :) 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

I have friends that have carbines & 30 round mags for them.  Most of these friends fought for our country in Korea & 'Nam and they have a lll% mindset of just not giving a F^&K about NJ gun laws anymore.  Molon Labe :) 

* AND *

That is all that needs to be said about NJ Mag Ban laws - Rosey drops the mic and moves on to a Yuengling........

• Like 3

3 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

This was my thinking as well.  Hence, all my >10 round magazines are now all vacationing in Pa.  As a matter of principle, I am not modifying, destroying, turning in, ....  anything ever.  The more of my property they force me to exile, the greater my resentment, and in turn, desire to purchase a home elsewhere.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, oldguysrule649 said:

This was my thinking as well.  Hence, all my >10 round magazines are now all vacationing in Pa.  As a matter of principle, I am not modifying, destroying, turning in, ....  anything ever.  The more of my property they force me to exile, the greater my resentment, and in turn, desire to purchase a home elsewhere.

Amen to that, brother!

As for simply not complying, agreed the chances of getting caught are slim (unless you're posting about it on an internet forum), but the consequences are severe, namely a felony conviction.  Even if you escape prison time, you lose your right to own firearms in all 50 states.  

13 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

* AND *

That is all that needs to be said about NJ Mag Ban laws - Rosey drops the mic and moves on to a Yuengling........

***"Schaefer, is the, one beer to have, when yer havin' MORE THAN ONE", lol  Even Lucy the Commie knew THAT, lol!

Schaefer Beer Comedian  Refrigerator / Tool Box Magnet Man Cave

Now back to my Yuengling Storage Unit...yes, it's summer & that's a Yuengling Light.  FYI I taught that lil' lady her 1st shots many years ago, after meeting her mom THAT DAY!  Cheers!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, outdoor

• Like 1