8 hours ago, JHZR2 said:

Yeah, sure, we were given 180 days. On a contentious topic that had a suit filed how many days after?  

The law causes permanent, irreversible damage.  The law can not assume that law abiding gun owners have a place in PA or some other state to stash their property. So the only options are to dispose (making a sa firearm either a single shot firearm or useless without new acquisition of an item to make it functional), or, irreversible, permanent change to their existing mags.  

So now the bill sponsors, one’s representation if they voted for the bill in “representing” you, the governor who signed it into law, and the court who owes a timely response ALL have a fiduciary responsibility to the population whose private property they affect.  

So if the law is upheld, there is financial damage that should be recovered against legislators and the governor. 

If the law is struck down, anyone who already bought, disposed or damaged their property should be able to recover damages for faulty law writing. 

Because it is reasonable and prudent for a reasonable, rational human to wait for an outcome on a contested topic, the court inherits a fiduciary responsibility, and an owed responsibility to the population to make a decision at law with sufficient time for a person to take action BEFORE the enaction date. If the court is unable to maintain this responsibility, they should too be liable and responsible for damages which could come from people waiting upon their action and responsibility and then left with insufficient time to act. 

The discriminator here is an effect, an irreversible effect, on private property, with zero grandfathering or other methodlogy to prevent private property from being rendered useless or else incurring substantial cost. 

I find it hard to believe that there is such immunity for these people that there is no recourse whatsoever, even on a person by person basis in something as simple as small claims court.  

Sure. I agree. And that is part of the lawsuits argument. But this NJ. We will lose (on Dec 7), and there will be no recourse for anyone in NJ government, period. 

You have merit to try and sue the State if you want. But what will cost more? Buying new mags or mounting a lawsuit against the State?

Hi & thanks for asking!  Here's the link to the online store:  http://www.cnjfo.com/Store 

I carry (in my car--what I refer to as "The War Wagon") maroon member tees, some orange 2A tees (design same as Rally), as well as some "Charlie-the-Perp" tees.  In outerwear I have both black & maroon hoodies, full-zip hoodies, sweatshirts.

I can meet you at Union Hill Gun Club during the day to drop anything off, so check online & let me know [emoji4] 

Rosey

What brand hoodie? I'll take two more T-shirts and depending on the hoodie brand maybe one of them too. I know I am picky. I do wish all of you would use Royal Brand shirts which are Made in America and for those Pro Union Guys (I am not one of them) they even have a Union Made in the U.S.A. line.

Just a quick PSA. If we are part of the problem we can't be part of the solution. I will not buy anything for my business not even a single fitting that is made outside of the United States, Canada, or Germany. I try and do the same in my personal life as well. Spend the extra money support American jobs and get a product that will actually last. For those that bought Made in China cabinets or anything else for your last home project you should be embarrassed of yourselves. You got a low quality product filled with lead and formaldehyde at the expense of American jobs. When your foreign made junk lasts less than 5 years rather than generations you will need to dispose of it, thus why our landfills are over capacity.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm going to post this in more than one place to maximize readership.  I just posted this today on our CNJFO Facebook page:

GUN-GRABBIN' INCREMENTALISM INFECTS NJ OWNERS!
NJ DISARMING ITSELF BY COMPLYING WITH BAD LAWS!
by Kilroy Was Here special to Black Wire Media Dec. 4, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

"THEN THEY CAME FOR ME--AND THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT TO SPEAK FOR ME".

We are entering perilous times in the State of NJ and the state of our nation – and world - as a whole. As we peer into the unknown and the liberal mandate of using the correct speech, so as not to offend - one has to wonder how we got here. One needs to look no further than Great Britain to see what may unfold if we – as American Citizens and Patriots, take a back seat.

How did we get to a place, that the dialogue of opposing ideas, the epic oratory battle to express one’s beliefs in an open and free environment, is being stymied? Stymied for fear of offense by those that feel they are ushering in some sort of utopian dream where there is no animated contest for freedom – the freedom to seek life liberty and the pursuit of happiness – the zeal to excel as best one can. They feel it is better that we all get participation trophies for just showing up, instead of reaching for the top spot, and even if falling short – we are uplifted by the struggle. Stymied by those that would seek to remove your ability to defend yourself and your family from bad actors – or evil men with evil, horrid plans – they suggest that we embrace the state, they say we will protect you from evil and protect you from your words and the words of others. However, they sing it loud and proud – “ If you have a gun in your home I think you are pretty stupid” - They are truly ushering in a dystopian nightmare if allowed to continue.

Theodore Roosevelt is quoted as saying: "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." – the liberal bastion is creating a generation bound to live in the gray twilight of life.
Recently, someone I know was flagged for hate speech by the liberal children at Facebook for speaking in unison with a ‘friend’ that is also a 2A strong gun rights advocate. The post centered around the holocaust and the ‘friend of the friend’ made a statement that the holocaust should not happen again and better to perish in a pile of hot empty brass than be pushed into a sidecar. Somehow that is hate speech – somehow that is not in keeping with the liberal mindset of victimhood – somehow, I wonder if the liberal children at Facebook trying to usher in the utopian dream by censorship, even know, or even believe what happened in the Warsaw Ghetto. 

Today in NJ we are seeing a leadership in Trenton that is part of this dystopian nightmare. Part of the culture of state control, part of the culture of censorship and limiting the rights of citizens to defend oneself and to be free to exercise rights as enumerated in our beloved Constitution. They are now encroaching heavily on our right to keep and bear arms, limiting our ability to defend one’s home, our communities and our nation – from all enemies foreign and domestic. Can a parallel be drawn to the control push in Germany in the 20’s – 30’s that is still heavily debated today as a cause of, or support of the holocaust? Possibly, and I would err on the side that if those that were being targeted, had the means and where with all to resist, maybe things would be different.

We in SIX SHORT DAYS will have the result of this gun control push, a limitation of our right to ammunition capacity – for the greater good. What that greater good is I could not tell you, because we all know that these laws are limitations. They have no bearing on the criminal element and how they operate and go about their daily lives, they could not care one wit about a magazine ban or limitation thereof. That leads us to then question why the encroachment on law abiding citizens, why was there an encroachment on law abiding citizens in Germany – why is there one here in New Jermany?

Only time will answer these questions, only time will tell what the reasoning for this is. 

I believe the sole reason for these encroachments, is death by a thousand slices – and the death song for the 2A among liberals, is the total disarmament of a nation. “If I had the votes, Mr. Mrs. America turn in your guns”. They speak about their plans load and proud, they lately do not use false speak to attempt to lead you into a false sense of security – you know what they want, you know what their aim is. Total disarmament – don’t let their nightmare come to fruition.
As the date for compliance draws nearer with the December 10th MAG BAN looming over our heads – each patriot must make a decision – a decision that must be made using common sense and a strong will – a decision that one must be able to live with in the coming days and months – until such time as we can continue to fight these onerous laws with growing vigor and resoluteness. 

Our strength can only come in numbers and vibrant voices of freedom of strength – the time of remaining silent and disconnected are over – we must be unified - to continue the push back – to fight these laws and this speech of disarmament head on. We must not be afraid to use our voice, our strength at the ballot box and to speak out while not being afraid to be branded. Remember one thing, history does repeat, men are evil, there is dreadful evil in the world and we must fight it head on.

First they came for the black rifle types, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a black rifle type guy - 

Then they came for the semi auto pistols and hi cap mags, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a semi auto hi cap mag guy - 

Then they came for the revolvers, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a revolver shooter-

Then they came for me, the shotgun hunter—AND THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT TO SPEAK FOR ME...

EDITOR's NOTE:
The views expressed by our freelance writer & Patriot, "Kilroy Was Here" are printed as a History Lesson to MAKE READERS THINK! CNJFO, its' officers & staff volunteers do not condone breaking the laws of the state of NJ. We are however providing you with the knowledge you need to make a Patriot's choice. For full details on how to COMPLY, see the ANJRPC bulletin here: https://cdn.ymaws.com/…/e…/complying_with_nj_s_mag_ban-.pdf…

Image may contain: stripes and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature

• Like 4

One could almost (but not quite) make the case that the value of the magazines affected by this could be deducted from one's federal taxes on IRS form 4684-Theft and Casualty Losses.    

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Smokin .50 said:

GUN-GRABBIN' INCREMENTALISM INFECTS NJ OWNERS!
NJ DISARMING ITSELF BY COMPLYING WITH BAD LAWS!

This is the really sad part.

Current gun owners just rolled over without saying a single peep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 10X said:

One could almost (but not quite) make the case that the value of the magazines affected by this could be deducted from one's federal taxes on IRS form 4684-Theft and Casualty Losses.    

Spoken like a Patriot and a RHIoT graduate.

• Like 1

Sigh...All of my standard ("high-capacity" in NJ-speak) are now safely out of state.

But Governor Gopher, if you're out there, I replaced every 15 rounder with three 10 round magazines. So I have more capacity and it takes less than a second to swap mags. Silly Dems - they can't do basic math. 

• Like 5

https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.anjrpc.org/resource/resmgr/evan_nappen/complying_with_nj_s_mag_ban-.pdf

Governor Phil Murphy signed legislation earlier this year which reduced New Jersey’s magazine capacity restriction from 15 rounds to 10 rounds.  The new law allowed for a grace period and the December 10 deadline is quickly approaching.  

Thanks to strong, continuous support from NRA, our state association, the Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, filed suit to block the magazine ban, but the case is still pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. 

ANJRPC has produced and posted a four page guide outlining the new law.

• Like 1

If anyone is interested and has an hour and fifteen minutes with nothing better to do, they can listen to the audio recording of the 11/20/2018 oral arguments from the 3rd Circuit of the US Court of Appeals concerning the ANJRPC v. NJ Attorney General case now.  It can be found here:

https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/oralargument/audio/18-3170AssociationofNewJerseyRifle&PistolClubsInc,Etal.v.AttyGenNewJersey,etal..mp3

Doesn't look like the court has made any decision yet though.

-Longranger

1 hour ago, Sniper22 said:

You have until what ever date you want. You're an American, right?

Former American apparently. I don't know what this place is now.

I admire anyone who's going to take a stand. I'll support your GoFundMe page if you get caught and you lose your right to own anything more lethal than a water pistol. Roll the dice, I guess. You probably won't get caught going to the range or shooting your 10+ mags. Just keep your mouth shut - even at home. Imagine the consequences if one angry spouse, ex-wife or disgruntled teenager drops a dime on you in a fit of impulsive anger. 

35 minutes ago, Longranger said:

If anyone is interested and has an hour and fifteen minutes with nothing better to do, they can listen to the audio recording of the 11/20/2018 oral arguments from the 3rd Circuit of the US Court of Appeals concerning the ANJRPC v. NJ Attorney General case now.  It can be found here:

https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/oralargument/audio/18-3170AssociationofNewJerseyRifle&PistolClubsInc,Etal.v.AttyGenNewJersey,etal..mp3

Doesn't look like the court has made any decision yet though.

-Longranger

These judges are a disgrace!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SIGMan Freud said:

Imagine the consequences if one angry spouse, ex-wife or disgruntled teenager drops a dime on you in a fit of impulsive anger. 

You are who you associate with.

Plus, who let's their wife know what they own???  That's Nuts!

• Like 2

On 11/30/2018 at 7:00 AM, capt14k said:

What brand hoodie? I'll take two more T-shirts and depending on the hoodie brand maybe one of them too. I know I am picky. I do wish all of you would use Royal Brand shirts which are Made in America and for those Pro Union Guys (I am not one of them) they even have a Union Made in the U.S.A. line.

Sorry it took a while @capt14k...things have been really busy with all of my personal appearances, writing & editing.

In answer to the above question, the brand is Gildan.  I need to know which color & format t-shirt you're looking for?

1.  Maroon Member shirt

2.  Gray Charlie-the-Perp

3.  Safety Green Charlie-the-Perp

4.  Rally "2A" T-shirt in Royal Blue

5.  Rally style Orange "2A" T-shirt w/ "Tournament" imprint in black ink (limited qty)

6.  Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays Tournament T-shirt chocolate brown w/ 7-color LVSC logo (extremely limited qty in a few sizes)

So please let me know whatcha need & thanks!

Rosey

Sorry it took a while [mention=8404]capt14k[/mention]...things have been really busy with all of my personal appearances, writing & editing.
In answer to the above question, the brand is Gildan.  I need to know which color & format t-shirt you're looking for?
1.  Maroon Member shirt
2.  Gray Charlie-the-Perp
3.  Safety Green Charlie-the-Perp
4.  Rally "2A" T-shirt in Royal Blue
5.  Rally style Orange "2A" T-shirt w/ "Tournament" imprint in black ink (limited qty)
6.  Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays Tournament T-shirt chocolate brown w/ 7-color LVSC logo (extremely limited qty in a few sizes)

So please let me know whatcha need & thanks!
Rosey
The Maroon. I will take 2 of them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is anyone Surprised????

Third Circuit to Gun Owners: Turn in Your Mags

anjrpc_header-2-revised-b.jpg

THIRD CIRCUIT TELLS GUN OWNERS
THEY MUST TURN IN THEIR MAGAZINES

December 5, 2018. In a 2-1 decision, a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit refused to stop the enforcement of New Jersey’s 10-round magazine ban. The majority, in an opinion by Judge Shwartz and joined by Judge Greenaway, both appointed by President Obama, held that the ban did not violate the Second Amendment because it reasonably advanced the State’s interest in reducing mass shootings without severely burdening the rights of law-abiding citizens.

Read the Third Circuit decision here.
Judge Bibas, appointed by President Trump, authored a forceful dissent, pointing out that the majority refused to apply standard constitutional principles to the case and instead treated the Second Amendment differently than any other constitutional right. Judge Bibas observed: “The Second Amendment is an equal part of the Bill of Rights. We must treat the right to keep and bear arms like other enumerated rights, as the Supreme Court insisted in [District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)].” He rejected what he termed the majority’s “watered down“ approach to the Second Amendment.

ANJRPC intends to appeal the decision. 

In the meanwhile, the last day for gun owners to comply with the mag ban law is December 10, 2018. Failure to comply by the deadline is a 4th degree crime that could result in fines and imprisonment for each non-compliant magazine, in addition to loss of gun rights nationwide

Last week, ANJRPC issued detailed guidance to gun owners about compliance with the mag ban law, including non-obvious, lawful ways for law-abiding gun owners to keep owning magazines between 11-15 rounds without modifying or destroying them. Click here for ANJRPC's guide to compliance with the ban.