MiniArms

handmade miniature Beretta pistol model

The scale: 1: 5
The caliber: 2mm
Weight: 27 g

How do you like it? The gun is made of nickel-based metal, which has the same hardness as weapon steel, but it is corrosion-resistant. It doesn’t require additional care, which distinguishes it from weapon steel. The guaranteed resource of the gun is 1000 shots. 
10 special cartridges with hardened steel bullets. Such bullets do not deform when they hit any surface, they punch through even metal sheets, for example, cola cans. 
Look at this gun in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDknabx_Jcg&feature=youtu.be

^4712B4BACC9AFD9CA22EDAC572482E4EA8DD9648E293311E62^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

• Like 2

OMG! That is the most precious little thing! I love miniatures of all types... I even opened a thread on here at one point about miniature guns with some links. I don't think the price is bad either considering the materials, apparent craftsmanship and the fact that it's fully operational. Adorbs!

Curious... do you make other gun models as well? Please tell us more! :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

OMG! That is the most precious little thing! I love miniatures of all types... I even opened a thread on here at one point about miniature guns with some links. I don't think the price is bad either considering the materials, apparent craftsmanship and the fact that it's fully operational. Adorbs!

Curious... do you make other gun models as well? Please tell us more! :)

Hey! I won't lie.. Appreciation feels good! You can check out some of my other work on my youtube channel if you want to! 

21 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Lol! First thing that came to my mind

Great minds think alike!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MiniArms said:

Thank you so much! Do you own one yourself?

No, just admiring from afar after watching your videos. :D

I always had various miniatures as a kid - dollhouses, curio cabinets filled with tiny objects, terrariums, etc. Just a lifelong fascination for tiny things - liked the cuteness of it as a kid, but then as an adult, I also grew to appreciate how the makers often have to devise special tooling and techniques to work on such a small scale. 

Hi,

You cannot even attach a mini pistol to people, much less to shoot)))
This isn't a self-defense pistol, it has no stopping power.
This is just a toy for gun lovers. No more dangerous than a ballpoint pen.
Of course, the bullet will not penetrate deep into the skin, but may have to be removed surgically.
Therefore, don't even point the mini gun at people and don't give it to children.

20 hours ago, PK90 said:

How deep will these penetrate the skin?

Hi,

You cannot even attach a mini pistol to people, much less to shoot)))
This isn't a self-defense pistol, it has no stopping power.
This is just a toy for gun lovers. No more dangerous than a ballpoint pen.
Of course, the bullet will not penetrate deep into the skin, but may have to be removed surgically.
Therefore, don't even point the mini gun at people and don't give it to children.