Greenday

Slowly Improving

18 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I believe GD has come to understand that reloading 22lr is stupid and impractical.

2 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Ok good.

One hurdle at a time., we are deprogramming GD.  He's not a moron, but, unfortunately, he is afflicted with progressive bleeding heart disease.  Hopefully, we can cure that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scorpio64 said:

One hurdle at a time., we are deprogramming GD.  He's not a moron, but, unfortunately, he is afflicted with progressive bleeding heart disease.  Hopefully, we can cure that.

Haha ok. I was unaware he had other guns as he always posts about an m&p 15-22.

4 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Haha ok. I was unaware he had other guns as he always posts about an m&p 15-22.

I love that M&P 15-22. It's fun as hell.

I also have a Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 I acquired not super long ago. And a Walther P22 but that's for when I feel like changing things up from rifle shooting.

3 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

U overpaid

CCI Mini-Mags.

12 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

U overpaid 

That depends.   If we are talking LRN, then yes, he was taken.  I've found 22lr SV LRN offered as low as 3.2 cents/rd.  But, CCI Mini Mag ( the alleged 22lr gold standard) is still hovering around 7 cents/rd.  I have found CCI Mini Mag CPRN at 5.7 Cents /rd, in bulk, but that may as well be 6 cents/rd

33 minutes ago, Greenday said:

I love that M&P 15-22. It's fun as hell.

I also have a Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 I acquired not super long ago. And a Walther P22 but that's for when I feel like changing things up from rifle shooting.

CCI Mini-Mags.

Gotcha...i stand corrected

7 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Mini mags are great. For accuracy I like standard velocity cci that also comes in those 100rd packs. 

Psa has mini mags 300 end for under $20 right now.

Try the ones i mentioned.  fast, accurate,  reliable  and seemingly hit with some punch.  haven't found a 22 that didnt love them. Givem a try:)

Just now, myhatinthering said:

Try the ones i mentioned.  fast, accurate,  reliable  and seemingly hit with some punch.  haven't found a 22 that didnt love them. Givem a try:)

I have a bunch of them and they are good. =)  for handguns in particular I like the standard velocity stuff. =) 

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

It's been a slow and painful road, for sure.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Greenday said:

Don't need a NRA membership to enjoy shooting guns.

Im not trying to sound like a smart ass here just stating a fact. If the NRA wasn't what it is you would not have those guns, so yeah, you do need an NRA membership to enjoy shooting guns. I obviously don't know you but it sounds like you are misinformed about the NRA, you really should call them and ask why you should join 1 800 672 3888. It's less than a few boxes of ammo and there is absolutely no excuse not to join if you own any type of firearm. 

Also I recommend getting the shooting illustrated magazine from them free with your membership, not the Riflemen. 

16 hours ago, Maksim said:

Hey hey hey... I am one of those Starbucks  which chocolate mocha drinking aholes!  Don't hurt my feelings.

Son, sit down, we need to have a talk.

Them fancy Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiatos will make your walnuts shrink.

You need to be drinking this stuff (see t-shirt below), it puts hair on your chest, and apparently turns you into a Shiva god that hot chicks with gunz just wanna jump on top of.

5a09ad283dbef4cc1d8b5656-750-563.png

You don't need no fancy gun hate'n, anti 2A, pinko coffee company swill to make you feel special.  We love ya no matter what.  Now go on you scamp, order some manly freedom luv'n coffee from BRCC and become a superhero.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1