Sniper

Anyone have experiences with a Beretta ARX 100?

Looking around for a "different" carbine, and stumbled on this one. I already have a CX4 that I really like, so wondering if Beretta did a quality job with the ARX 100? I saw some reviews that said Beretta has/was discontinuing them, but they still show available on the Beretta site?

Anyone have experience with one? How do they shoot and hold up? Any issues?

No experience with the gun meeself, but I think Garden State Shooting Center had one on the rental rack a while back.

If you do decide to rent it, bring your own gun so can rent it by yourself. Without your own gun, even with FPID, you cannot rent a gun by yourself at GSSC.

11 hours ago, cabalrayz said:

from what i've been told you need to be able to fold the stock to service the rifle.  This stock would need to be pinned to be NJ legal,

Hmmm, that certainly would be an issue, I need to go watch a take down video to see if it will.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:08 PM, cabalrayz said:

i havn't seen many sold in NJ, from what i've been told you need to be able to fold the stock to service the rifle.  This stock would need to be pinned to be NJ legal, i'm sure theres a way around it but i can't remember ever seeing then in a store.

Looking back at this puppy again. Wondering how to get around that issue.

@remixer and @JT Custom Guns, is there anyway around this issue, to make it NJ compliant, but still make it able to be disassembled for cleaning? Seriously interested in one, if one of you guys, or anyone else knows how to work some magic.

4 hours ago, Maksim said:

Had a chance to shoot it.  Yes, gun looks cool, felt okay...Honestly, felt a little too plastiky.  Would rather get another AR. 

Which is why they do not sell.

8 hours ago, Sniper said:

Looking back at this puppy again. Wondering how to get around that issue.

@remixer and @JT Custom Guns, is there anyway around this issue, to make it NJ compliant, but still make it able to be disassembled for cleaning? Seriously interested in one, if one of you guys, or anyone else knows how to work some magic.

The only possible way that might get around the folding stock is IF a bolt can be used to prevent folding?                                                             The bolt could be removed with tools to allow field stripping.                                                                                                                                            The telescopic stock would still need to be pinned so it's not adjustable 

9 hours ago, Maksim said:

Had a chance to shoot it.  Yes, gun looks cool, felt okay... shooting the suppressed version was not super impressed.  Honestly, felt a little too plastiky.  Would rather get another AR. 

That's kinda why I like it, with the composite stock. I have the CX4, which I really like. Plus, it doesn't look like a typical AR, another reason.

2 hours ago, JT Custom Guns said:

The only possible way that might get around the folding stock is IF a bolt can be used to prevent folding?                                                             The bolt could be removed with tools to allow field stripping.                                                                                                                                            The telescopic stock would still need to be pinned so it's not adjustable 

I could live with that if a FFL would let it leave that way.