HERE'S TODAY'S STORY ABOUT TONY SIMON'S DIVERSITY SHOOT TOMORROW NIGHT AT GUN FOR HIRE RANGE:

CNJFO's KILROY VOLUNTEERING AT SIMON's DIVERSITY SHOOT!
LEARN HOW TO SHOOT WW2 RIFLE TOMORROW NIGHT AT GFH!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday Oct. 3, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO is proud to announce that a member of our freelance writing staff, "Kilroy Was Here", will be giving a brief introduction into what it took to be an infantryman in WW2. As part of our educational efforts designed to enlighten the public and pique curiosity in all things firearms related, our resident Militaria expert will be sharing his vast knowledge and letting Diversity Shoot attendees fire a couple rounds through his cherished antiques. Kilroy taught both his daughters to shoot so he knows how to make you comfortable. To come visit Kilroy & all of Tony's volunteers, REGISTER NOW at: www.eventbrite.com/e/the-2nd-is-for-everyone-diversity-shoo…

No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: 1 person, text
No automatic alt text available.
CNJFO
Published by David Rosenthal · 4 hrs

WW2 BUFF "KILROY" BRINGS RIFLES TO DIVERSITY SHOOT!
CNJFO IS DONATING "CHARLIE-THE-PERP" TARGETS ON THURS!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday Oct. 3, 2018 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO writer "Kilroy Was Here", so named after the famous WW2 message painted on trucks & buildings everywhere we fought, is bringing several .30 cal WW2 era rifles to share with The 2nd is for Everyone: Diversity Shoot at GunForHire's Woodland Park Range this Thursday October 4th at 6pm. Kilroy will also have FREE TARGETS featuring "Charlie-the-Perp", the billboard "mascot" we use to illustrate the scheme of "Justifiable Need". Our Membership Chair Michele Rivera will be selling memberships & swag to support our efforts to fight bad gun law! JOIN or RENEW tomorrow night! Details go to: www.JustifiableNeed.com

"Diversity Shoot"  Is a very bad title for this shoot.

Diversity is killing this country.  It should be the "Assimilation Shoot"

Think about it !!

I wish him all the luck with this shoot and fostering interest in firearms and history.

It's just the title that burns my A$$

It's not Diversity that's killing the country, it's Divisiveness.  

Diversity is simply the representation of multiple races/colors/creeds/religion/etc.  When most people think about guns, they think about old white guys holding up Garands saying "get off my lawn".  You go to a gun club meeting - what do you see there?  Mostly old white guys.  

Tony's Diversity shoot brings out everyone.  Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Gay, Straight, Vegan, whatever.  Whatever brings more people into shooting, I get behind fully.

I normally go and run a port - bringing some fun guns for people to try out.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Old School said:

PM sent to Nick- Not to muddy up this post...(Smokin'50 included on PM)

Nick, I either misunderstand you or you are part of the problem.

Again !!!  I have a problem with the title not the concept...!!!

I answered the PM a little while ago.  Didn't see this until now cause gettin' ready for DIVERSITY SHOOT (don't get TRIGGERED Frank), cooking dinner, saying hello to wife that just came back from an overnight bidness trip, etc.  

Update:  PM appears oakie-dokie & everything is smooth as a baby's ass post-explanation.  :) 

Rosey

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 10:20 PM, Cemeterys Gun Blob said:

Be cool to have one of these events at an outdoor range where we could bring our black magic!!

Tony Simon is actively working on moving the Diversity Shoot to various venues.  Some of those may be outdoors, I'm not sure.  I do know he's been approached to run more than one out of state.  As details become available I'll try to remember to post here.

Rosey

• Like 4