Caraj

Woodland park range bankruptcy

It looks like 1265 McBride Ave who owns the woodland park range including the new addition is now tied up in bankruptcy. Sure hope they find a buyer of the property since a lot of contractors are owed a lot of money. In the meantime, the owner enjoys his $4 million house at the shore and his $4 million house in Essex fells  

https://businessbankruptcies.com/cases/1265-mcbride-ave-llc

• Like 1

All is good. Owner/builder of the property is going through divorce. This is a restructuring for protection.  

Once settled range will be open in a few months. First floor first than second floor. 

Anthony. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, gunforhire said:

All is good. Owner/builder of the property is going through divorce. This is a restructuring for protection.  

Once settled range will be open in a few months. First floor first than second floor. 

Anthony. 

Which floor is the cigar lounge on? :D

Seems to me Thomas Obeirne is just looking to screw all his friends on this woodland park gun range project. So his wife leaves him and he gets to screw his friends out of millions of dollars.?? 

If he was truly hurting financially as he proclaims to be, then why doesn’t he sell one of his $4 million mansions? Or his $160,000 GT Mercedes? Or his sausage factory he owns ?  If he’s not in poor financial condition then why did the gun range building file bankruptcy and screw all of his friends ? He certainly has the money for attorneys since he’s fighting everyone who is suing him. 

And as Anthony says , the new addition is going to open soon. Great ! What about all of the contractors who are owed money ? I guess they get wiped out in the bankruptcy? Gotta love the legal system here in jersey.  

• Like 2

Seems to me Thomas Obeirne is just looking to screw all his friends on this woodland park gun range project. So his wife leaves him and he gets to screw his friends out of millions of dollars.?? 
If he was truly hurting financially as he proclaims to be, then why doesn’t he sell one of his $4 million mansions? Or his $160,000 GT Mercedes? Or his sausage factory he owns ?  If he’s not in poor financial condition then why did the gun range building file bankruptcy and screw all of his friends ? He certainly has the money for attorneys since he’s fighting everyone who is suing him. 
And as Anthony says , the new addition is going to open soon. Great ! What about all of the contractors who are owed money ? I guess they get wiped out in the bankruptcy? Gotta love the legal system here in jersey.  

Why not just ask Thomas those questions yourself instead of asking us to speculate why? Feel free to ask Anthony too. He’s not worried...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He will answer that it’s not a good selling market to sell his homes or his retail shopping malls he owns.... even the properties without a mortgage. It’s more lucrative to file bankruptcy and just screw everyone. Of course the law will be on his side since every property he owns he created an LLC for it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Caraj said:

Who are you and what's your interest on this?

• Like 2

Believe that Ant was the successful bidder in the bankruptcy sale with bank financing and this should not impact a late 2017 or 1st quarter 2019 opening of the new facility

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i hate to sound like a dick...but this sounds like a thread started by someone with an axe to grind(for whatever reason) that should've simply contacted the involved parties directly. this isn't farcebook here.

Bingo and sure as hell isnt social media - :facepalm:

• Like 1

When you guys like someone you refuse to see the truth and reality. Owner filing bankruptcy on construction project screws contractors, their families, and their employees. Unless range pays every contractor every penny owed I wouldn't step foot in that place and anyone who does is supporting a scumbag practice. Karma is a bitch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Like I said. It’s more profitable to just file bankruptcy,  Claim he is broke but Drive his $160,000 Mercedes to his $4 million house on the bay in Mantoloking shores (where he has his crew of workers constantly upgrading)  then paying his friends that he promised over and over again that he would pay.  

I really feel sorry for the contractors he talked into agreeing they would have a partnership in the range to continue pumping their own funds into the project.  

Maybe he should consider going to the bank that he owns on passaic ave in west Caldwell and take a loan. 

He certainly has the money to pay his attorneys over $1 million already.

Some contractors are now not only out several hundred thousand dollars but are also getting sued by their vendors since they can’t pay them because they didn’t get paid. That now means liens will be placed on these contractors homes for materials owed on the gun range but not any of Thomas J O’beirne’s Homes.  He doesn’t have to worry about that.  After all , he has a field named after him in Roseland.

https://www.roselandnj.org/Mens Softball Information Flyer '18.docx

• Like 1