peppers

New shop in spotswood

Very crowded today. Few ARs on the wall and a few pistols in the display cases.

no milsurps that I saw.  Tons of people in there buying shirts and other gear.

will go back on another day when it’s less crowded so I can look at what they have.

Very crowded today. Few ARs on the wall and a few pistols in the display cases.
no milsurps that I saw.  Tons of people in there buying shirts and other gear.
will go back on another day when it’s less crowded so I can look at what they have.
So no Milsurps?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just now, capt14k said:

So no Milsurps?

None were out, not saying he doesn’t have any.  I couldn’t get near the counter to ask a question 

None were out, not saying he doesn’t have any.  I couldn’t get near the counter to ask a question 
I think he is more into the coatings. Maybe having a store front. That is a good area where old timers had rifles but the ones inheriting them have no where to use them. So maybe he will get some walk in sales.

No milsurps at this time, we had a very positive turnout today, An looking forward to the new location.   the old shop was geared more to cerakoting, the new shop however is much larger, featuring a retail area, cerakote room, large gunsmithing room, will offer all gunsmithing, compliance work, slide milling,cerakote in house now,  the retail show room will be stocked with guns, parts, Ammo, cleaning supplies, bags, etc at very Competitive prices   

Normal buisness hours will resume tues 

hours are

tue wens thurs 10-8

fri 10-6

sat 10-5

cerakote will resume in two weeks 

any other questions just ask alway, thanks for the support !!!!!!!

thanks Chris 

C0CF7A49-19F7-4BA0-9F1E-60439624A99A.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shufly said:

No milsurps at this time, we had a very positive turnout today, An looking forward to the new location.   the old shop was geared more to cerakoting, the new shop however is much larger, featuring a retail area, cerakote room, large gunsmithing room, will offer all gunsmithing, compliance work, slide milling,cerakote in house now,  the retail show room will be stocked with guns, parts, Ammo, cleaning supplies, bags, etc at very Competitive prices   

hours are

tue wens thurs 10-8

fri 10-6

sat 10-5

are you the owner?

Hopefully they will actually be open on the posted hours unlike the old shop. Wife is still pissed they sold the gun she said she was coming to get. Drove almost 2 hours to get there, we're closed with no or sign or anything, called and left a message, never got a return call, she kept calling, then finds out it was sold to someone else. 

15 hours ago, louu said:

Hopefully they will actually be open on the posted hours unlike the old shop. Wife is still pissed they sold the gun she said she was coming to get. Drove almost 2 hours to get there, we're closed with no or sign or anything, called and left a message, never got a return call, she kept calling, then finds out it was sold to someone else. 

I’m sorry ur wife did not get the gun, u were supposed to get back to me that night whether or not u were Interested in it, not 3 days later, An I’m positive that we are not 2 hours from old bridge pistol club more like 7mins, 

Edited by Krdshrk
Removed PII

hours are
tue wens thurs 10-8
fri 10-6
sat 10-5
thanks Chris 

C0CF7A49-19F7-4BA0-9F1E-60439624A99A.thumb.jpeg.d4c3b4df4614aca7380dd7a85d3753f9.jpeg

Well any Milsurps that come in just PM me and I can be there in 15 min.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having a local shop is really cool.  I will visit very soon.  Couldn't get there for the grand opening as I had a family visit to do with the Mrs.  Not every day yer kid & dil celebrate a 2nd Anniversary & you drag your wife's 85 yr old aunt along with ya for a sleep-over.  Derek is a CNJFO sponsor, we have have a sincere relationship.  Highly recommend!

Rosey

I can only hope the security is top notch .Those building are a few years old and not hardened.
Can always use a good gunsmith too, there getting few and far between
Considering it is in Spotswood and not Newark they will be fine.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:40 PM, shufly said:

hours are

tue wens thurs 10-8

fri 10-6

sat 10-5

thanks Chris 

C0CF7A49-19F7-4BA0-9F1E-60439624A99A.jpeg

Good luck in the new spot, we can always use another local user friendly outlet.