stuckinNJ

Did the ban on private sales go into effect? What's the protocol now? What are gun shops charging? Does buyer or seller pay or is the fee split?

It may have something to do with contracts.  He did a lot of work for LE and the gubbernment.

I was just about to post about that. He might be selling to the government (new production) which would not allow anyone else to shoot there. He would be a manufacture not an ffl01

It may have something to do with contracts.  He did a lot of work for LE and the gubbernment.

I want to say it was owned by County or State for Sheriffs office. I'm sure there are a lot of police ranges many don't know about I know there is one in Monroe and Old Bridge as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just about to post about that. He might be selling to the government (new production) which would not allow anyone else to shoot there. He would be a manufacture not an ffl01

Only if he was building them. Not buying and selling already built full auto to law enforcement or military.

1 minute ago, capt14k said:

I want to say it was owned by County or State for Sheriffs office. I'm sure there are a lot of police ranges many don't know about I know there is one in Monroe and Old Bridgemas well.

Interesting

Interesting

South Amboy had one too but I think that was closed because of the water front development. Old Bridge is in Morgan.

There are other government ranges that allow fullauto for use as demo for sale to le. That does not at all mean I can take my mg over there to shoot

It does if you are selling to agency and "testing"

1 minute ago, capt14k said:

Only if he was building them. Not buying and selling already built full auto to law enforcement or military.

My memory is from '13. soooo...

I believe he said he did a few builds, but mostly maintenance and mods.  The only reason it came up is because I brought up that he had some pretty sophisticated machining equipment.  IIRC, he said he could not do builds because of liability, or something like that, but he could buy new and do mods galore.

My memory is from '13. soooo...
I believe he said he did a few builds, but mostly maintenance and mods.  The only reason it came up is because I brought up that he had some pretty sophisticated machining equipment.  IIRC, he said he could not do builds because of liability, or something like that, but he could buy new and do mods galore.

Depending on the mods he might still be a manufacturer but chooses to only mod due to insanely expensive insurance

He’ll, I know some guys that shot full autos at the local pd range in monmouth county . Does not at all mean any ffl with an sot can just shoot there.

No, but make a couple deals and it does. There is always PA ranges too.

1 minute ago, remixer said:

He’ll, I know some guys that shot full autos at the local pd range in monmouth county . Does not at all mean any ffl with an sot can just shoot there.

Yeah. I'm sure.  My dealings are mostly on the LE side of demos and such.  

You guys need to get out of the city. LOL. I've shot full auto at R14, a hunt club in Whiting, SJSC, WTPD Range, gravel pits and my own backyard.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also what law would prevent shooting full auto if you had the property licensing on private property that semi auto can be legally fired on?

Law does not say you can only fire full auto in front of LEO.

You guys need to get out of the city. LOL. I've shot full auto at R14, a hunt club in Whiting, SJSC, WTPD Range, gravel pits and my own backyard.

You still shooting at migrants?

Ok this went off topic. Can we get back to FFL’s profiteering from the new ftf law

Just now, PK90 said:

Full auto is cool if...

1.  It's someone else's...

2.  It's someone's ammo.

3.  Someone else is loading mags.

It has almost no LEO applications.  Hell most guys that carry em sont even know they have full auto, how to switch to it or how to control it.

1 minute ago, remixer said:

Testing for myself or testing for them to buy it? Completely different situations

If you have the appropriate FFL, and build or mod FA weapons, I'd guess you need to put at least 10K rounds down range before you can make the claim your gear can hold up to 10K rounds.  I mean, if you are writing up some marketing material, you have to be able to walk the walk before you put it in print.

3 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Blow me.

• Like 1