stuckinNJ

Did the ban on private sales go into effect? What's the protocol now? What are gun shops charging? Does buyer or seller pay or is the fee split?

339 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, stuckinNJ said:

then paid me once he got his pink copy of the completed P2P.

You should have been paid at the point when the gun was given to the dealer... just saying for others reading this as thats the point the firearm is no longer yours.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, stuckinNJ said:

I just wanted to be as courteous as possible. This is a new process so it's not really clear what the etiquette is...

My opinion would be the store would in most cases prefer less bodies in the store who are just waiting... multiple reasons for this. 

2 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Not to derail this....but can FID card data be obtianed via freedom of information?

not sure... may i ask why this question?

15 minutes ago, remixer said:

not sure... may i ask why this question?

Sure....multiple reasons mainly....we do a poor job as activists....or state orgs do a bad job to educate ...

Whatever your angle those in here get it and are kinda plugged in.

How many run of the mill gun owners dont know jack shit about the curremt laws...recently enacted laws and the reaming we are going to get...

Saw a guy by 5 ar lowers for builds last sat...he knew nothing abput the mags laws..nothing about any of em....  i asked him what is he going to do when they are all but banned next year....you know zero feature rifles....or outright ban...  he had the dumbest look on his face...

The point is, if we can find a way to gain every fid holders info in state, we can start a campaign to educate them and hopefully activate them.....by reaching out to them

Relying on people to educate themselves is like putting tetas on a bull

NJ is lost....  gone kaput.  Move and not only because of the 2A

Menedez got reelected....let that sink in.

I read and interesting story about the potential split of the US into red and blue...  i hope to be in the red zone if and i pray when it happens...

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Sure....multiple reasons mainly....we do a poor job as activists....or state orgs do a bad job to educate ...

Whatever your angle those in here get it and are kinda plugged in.

How many runnof the mill gun owners dont know jack shot anoit the curremt laws...recently enacted laws and the reaming we are going to get...   Shockingly Plenty...

Saw a guy by 5 ar lowers for builds last sat...he knew nothing abput the mags laws..nothing about any of em....  i asked him what is he gping to do when they are all but banned next year....you know zero feature rifles....or outright ban...  he had the dumbest look on his face...

The point is, if we can find a way to gain every fid holders info in state, we can start a campaign to educate them and hopefully activate them..... We'll i salute you thinking outside the box BUT people who cant seem to get out and vote to NOT raise taxes wont get out to vote for their guns... They are sadly not engaged and honestly are not interested until AFTER they get fucked. Then they will spend 2 years bitching about that one issue then again on election day will stay home.

Relying on people to educate themselves is like putting tetas on a bull
You can lead a horse to water...

NJ is lost....  gone kaput.  Move and not only because of the 2A
I'm an optimist. Liberal ideas die a slow death... It just takes them to sink in a bit and then moderates hopefully wake up.   There will be a point where people will realize they are shooting themselves in the foot. I hope..

Menedez got reelected....let that sink in.

I read and interesting story about the potential split of the US into red and blue...  i hope to be in the red zone if and i pray when it happens...

Added my replies within the body...    Contacting people does not work when they are not engaged...  The way to do it would be at the gun stores when they are engaged and buying something that might become illegal in a few months and cost them money.   I certainly do my part.... Politics is a major show in my place... just read my reviews LOL

People enjoy it... We engage them.. They engage us..  Lots drive well past other stores for that exact reason... I hope that within the banter and political discussion in the shop they actually take something home with them besides the gun.

1 person likes this

Added my replies within the body...    Contacting people does not work when they are not engaged...  The way to do it would be at the gun stores when they are engaged and buying something that might become illegal in a few months and cost them money.   I certainly do my part.... Politics is a major show in my place... just read my reviews LOL
People enjoy it... We engage them.. They engage us..  Lots drive well past other stores for that exact reason... I hope that within the banter and political discussion in the shop they actually take something home with them besides the gun.

This is true. Being I am the C&R and Political advisor I can assure everyone Monmouth Arms is a Conservative shop. Unlike some other local stores.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, capt14k said:

This is true. Being I am the C&R and Political advisor I can assure everyone Monmouth Arms is a Conservative shop. Unlike some other local stores.

you are NOT the political advisor LOL..

But yes we hold our side up high .

you are NOT the political advisor LOL..
 But yes we hold our side up high .

Yeah yeah I know not supposed to make it public on here lol.

1 person likes this