Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diamondd817

Remington V3 Tac-13

26 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Zeke said:

They break... everyone says so

If you believed everything you hear on the googles then we all would be shooting Glock 19s and 300BLK ARs.  

I will stick with the 930

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Screwball said:

Website says 5 for magazine capacity. Figure the TAC-14 was 5 originally, I think that is accurate... 5+1.

Tac-14 is 4+1. The website says 5rds but doesn't specify if it's mag capacity or total capacity. Seems Remington is being deceptive. Also, considering the barrel is an inch shorter than the Tac-14's and the mag tube is the same length as the barrel I'm thinking 4+1. In the video I posted I counted 5 shots, which also leads me to believe 4+1 now.

Tac-14 is 4+1. The website says 5rds but doesn't specify if it's mag capacity or total capacity. Seems Remington is being deceptive. Also, considering the barrel is an inch shorter than the Tac-14's and the mag tube is the same length as the barrel I'm thinking 4+1. In the video I posted I counted 5 shots, which also leads me to believe 4+1 now.

Brainfart...

Switch out five to four in my post. Besides, with a 13” barrel, it seems to match up with the same length of a regular magazine tube.

3 hours ago, diamondd817 said:

Video says 5+1