diamondd817

Remington V3 Tac-13

I posted it in the Shockwave discussion for that question.

My view, it is good on the NJSP memo allowing the other firearms. As long as ATF classifies it as a firearm, which I’m guessing it does.

My only question is if it is still applicable to assault weapon laws as a firearm?

5 hours ago, Screwball said:

... My only question is if it is still applicable to assault weapon laws as a firearm?

Not as the law and Admin Code currently reads. It is not a handgun, shotgun, nor a rifle. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeke said:

They break... everyone says so

If you believed everything you hear on the googles then we all would be shooting Glock 19s and 300BLK ARs.  

I will stick with the 930

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Screwball said:

Website says 5 for magazine capacity. Figure the TAC-14 was 5 originally, I think that is accurate... 5+1.

Tac-14 is 4+1. The website says 5rds but doesn't specify if it's mag capacity or total capacity. Seems Remington is being deceptive. Also, considering the barrel is an inch shorter than the Tac-14's and the mag tube is the same length as the barrel I'm thinking 4+1. In the video I posted I counted 5 shots, which also leads me to believe 4+1 now.

Tac-14 is 4+1. The website says 5rds but doesn't specify if it's mag capacity or total capacity. Seems Remington is being deceptive. Also, considering the barrel is an inch shorter than the Tac-14's and the mag tube is the same length as the barrel I'm thinking 4+1. In the video I posted I counted 5 shots, which also leads me to believe 4+1 now.

Brainfart...

Switch out five to four in my post. Besides, with a 13” barrel, it seems to match up with the same length of a regular magazine tube.

3 hours ago, diamondd817 said:

Video says 5+1